National Research Institute of Ayurvedic Drug Development (NRIADD) formerly known as Central Research Institute of Ayurveda which was earlier established as Regional Research Institute (Ay.) on 1971 at Jagannath Dutta Lane, Kolkata and then the Institute was shifted to Bidhannagar, Kolkata on 1997 in its own building. Govt. of West Bengal had provided 3 acres land in the most posh area of Kolkata (SEZ) for the present campus.
Post : Junior Research Fellow (Pharmacognosy / Chemistry) - 01 Post
This Institute intends to engage services of the following post on contractual and co¬terminus basis for IMR project “Comparative Pharmacognostical and Phytochemical Standardization of Commonly Adulterating Ayurvedic Drugs and Their Adulterants” for a period of Initially for 6 months which is likely to be extended till the tenure of the project.
Qualification, experience :
Essential : M.Pharm (Pharmacognosy/ Pharmaceutical Chemistry/ Medicinal chemistry) or M.S. (Pharm) Natural Products or M.Sc. (Chemistry) from a recognized University/ Institution.
a. Sound knowledge of marker analysis by HPTLC and HPLC
b. Method development and validation by HPTLC and HPLC
c. Skills of drafting, editing of scientific documents/ articles /technical reports etc.,
d. Publications in peer reviewed journals.
Monthly remuneration : Rs.31,000/-p.m. + HRA (27%)
Age limit : Not exceeding 35 years as on 01.01.2023
Interested candidates fulfilling the above criteria should fill information in the prescribed proforma along with self-attested copy of certificates in support of age and qualification and two passport size recent photographs and submit the same at the time of the Interview. The candidates are required to appear for written test/interview at the above mentioned address. The candidates who are attending for interview will be required to carry their original testimonials for verification. The interested candidates must reach the venue (Central Ayurveda Research Institute, Kolkata, 4- CN Block, Sector -V, Bidhannagar, Kolkata - 700091) at 10.00am for registration and beyond that, no candidate will be allowed for written test/interview.
1. The engagement would be purely on contractual basis and co-terminus with the projects and no claim for continuance of regular appointment will be entertained.
2. The eligibility of candidates in respect of age will be determined as on the date of Interview.
3. Relaxation of age for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Govt, of India Rules.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the written test/interview.
5. Candidates already working should produce “No Objection Certificate” in case he / she is employed elsewhere.
6. The application format may be downloaded from the Council's website ccras.nic.
See All Other Jobs in our Database