National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Kolkata (NIPER-K) was created in 2007 under the aegis of Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizer as a centre of excellence for higher education, research and development in Pharmaceutical Sciences. This followed the establishment of NIPER Mohali, which is the first national level institute in pharmaceutical sciences with a proclaimed objective of becoming a centre of excellence for advanced studies and research in pharmaceutical sciences. NIPERs are conceived to provide leadership in pharmaceutical sciences and related areas not only within the country, but also to the countries in South East Asia, South Asia, and Africa. NIPER is a member of the Association of Indian Universities and Association of Commonwealth Universities to become a globally recognized brand. The main objective of the institute is to offer the following programs. M.S. (Pharm.) and Ph.D.
Applications are invited from the Indian citizens for filling up the following post of Junior Research Fellow in the Department of Medical Devices, NlPER Kolkata / IIT Kharagpur.
Post : Junior Research Fellow - 02 posts
Title of the project : “Paper-Based Strip/Lateral Flow Device for Quantitative Detection of Beta-Amyloid”
Duration : The appointment will be for 11 months
Minimum qualification : M.Tech / M.S (Pharm) / M.Pharm / M.Sc./ Master’s degree in Medical Device, Biomedical Engineering, Bioengineering, Biochemical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Material Science and Technology, Biotechnology, Physics, Chemistry, Nanoscience/ Engineering, or Equivalent with minimum 60% marks in degree.
• Candidate must have experience in microfluidics, particularly paper based strips, lateral flow devices and lab-on-chip POCs
• Preference will be given to candidate having experience in app based detection technologies
Desirable qualifications : Research experience in paper based POCs with mobile app integration for quantification of biomarkers
Emoluments : Rs. 31,000/- plus HRA per month
Age limit : Not more than 35 years as on the date of advertisement with relaxation to SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Govt, of India norms.
Date of the Interview : The shortlisted candidates will be informed by email about the interview date and time.
Last Date of receipt of Application : 5th August 2023
Terms and conditions :
1. The above position is purely contractual for a period of 11 months. The continuation of the fellowship is subjected to satisfactory performance and review at the end of the year. On satisfactory performance, the tenure of the fellowship may be further extended.
2. Selected candidate will not be entitled to claim for regular appointment/absorption in the institute.
3. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
4. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
How to apply
Candidate should apply with their CV, attested copies of relevant certificates/mark sheets, experience certificates (if any) as a single pdf etc. via email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject marked as “Application for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Dept, of Medical Devices” art or before 5th August 2023 (last date of receipt of application).
See All Other Jobs in our Database