The foundation stone laying ceremony was performed by the former Hon’ble Prime Minister of India, Shri Chandra Shekhar on 20 January, 1991 in Sector 32 on the quilt of 36.09 acre of land allotted by the Chandigarh Administration. Construction for this College and Hospital started in 1991 itself. In the meantime Government Medical College started functioning from Prayaas building, Sector 38, Chandigarh with General Hospital, Sector 16 as an attached teaching hospital.
Post : Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
Applications are invited for the filling up of one post of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) in the extramural project "Ranolazlne for heart failure with preserved Ejection fraction (HFpEF): A randomized double-blind placebo controlled trial [RISE - HFpEF' study]” purely on temporary basis under Dr. Sreenivas Reddy (Principal Investigator), Department of Cardiology, Government Medical College and Hospital, Sector 32, Chandigarh.
Essential Qualification and desirable experience : M.Sc (Life Sciences), MA (Social Science), Master in Social Work (MSW) with minimum 2 years of research experience OR MBBS/BDS/MVSc./ M.Pharma / ME / M.Tech degree Holders
Upper Age Limit : 35 years (Cut-off date for age limit for SRF will be as on last date of submission of application)
Mode of application : The self attested hardcopies of certificates must reach in the office on or before 28-07-2023 upto 4:00 pm in the Department of Cardiology (Room No. D-538), level-V, Block D, GMCH, Sector 32, Chandigarh, failing which application will not be considered (originals to be produced during the interview for the verification). In case of in-service candidates,, a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the present employer is to be submitted, failing which the application is liable for rejection.
1. Date of Birth Certificate.
2. Essential qualification certificates.
3. Experience certificate.
4. NOC, if applicable.
5. Passport size Photo.
* Mere fulfilling the essential/desired qualification does not guarantee the selection.
* Submission of wrong or false information during the process of selection shall disqualify the candidature at any stage.
* Leave shall be as per the Institutional Policy for Project staff, at the discretion of PI
1. The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
2. Information or any updation pertaining to this advertisement will be displayed on the institute website gmch.gov.in.
3. No TA/DA will be paid for the Walk-in-interview. The rules/regulations as laid down by the Competent Authority will govern the selection. .
4. The decision of the competent authority regarding the selection of the candidate will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
5. Appointment is purely on contract basis (temporary in nature). The appointment will not vest any right to claim by the candidate for regular appointment or permanent absorption in GMCH 32 or continued contractual appointment. The PI has right to cancel the candidature at any time.
6. He/She may have to work in the emergency situations, field visits and travel outstation.
7. All disputes will be subjected to the jurisdiction of Court of Law at UT. Chandigarh.
8. The validity of waiting list will be for the duration of one year.
Date of interview : Will be intimated through email only.
See All Other Jobs in our Database