Aurigene is a development stage biotech company engaged in discovery and clinical development of novel and best-in-class therapies to treat cancer and inflammatory diseases, and a wholly owned subsidiary of Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd. Aurigene is focused on precision - oncology, oral immune checkpoint inhibitors, and the Th-17 pathway.
Post : Project Management Sr. Executive / Assistant Manager
Candidate Profile : Bachelors / Masters (Life Sciences / Biotechnology / Management) with 8-10 years' experience.
Job Location : Bangalore
Roles & Responsibilities
• Handle discovery programs and late stage IND stage projects and coordinate with various CRO/CMOs and internal stake holders to meet the compliance requirements for timely submission of IND.
• Provide guidance and mentoring to the new PMs on team & enable project/program delivery based on agreed operational systems and processes. Co-ordinate project planning with respect to time and cost.
• Co-ordinate with various functions of a project team for budget projections for approval by science / business councils and tracking of budgets/costs spent vs approved, assessing and reporting impact of variances.
• Lead and co-ordinate with respective functions for shipments, identifying reimbursable for monthly billing to clients (wherever applicable) and outsourcing studies (Non-GLP, GLP, GMP).
• Monitor resource allocation and utilization for assigned programs in consultation with function heads/PTLs.
• Assessment of scope changes and risks to program delivery; flagging issues, making recommendations in consultation with team and executing agreed actions.
• Serve as a key operational interface with collaborators and other stakeholders.
• Provide timely communication of project/program status, issues and challenges to stakeholders and senior management.
• Facilitate project team meetings, and ensure accuracy and adequacy of documentation of project issues and action items.
• Ensure accurate and efficient document management of all project activities including but not limited to study reports and project learning.
Send your resume email@example.com
Last Date : 30th July, 2023
See All Other Jobs in our Database