With the growing health concerns in the past few decades, it has become crucial to cater to the ever growing need of quality generics. In 1992, Mr. A S Bhargava, with the idea of making healthcare accessible and safe, laid the founding stone of Gracure Pharmaceuticals Ltd. with a vision to significantly contribute in serving mankind. Since then, Gracure has been the partner in science by supplying medicines to all continents of the world. Gracure with its two manufacturing units and pharmaceutical expertise in R&D and manufacturing is counted amongst fastest growing indian pharmaceutical companies.
Post : R&D - Packaging Development (Oral solid / oral liquids / Semi solids)
Experience : 5 to 8 Years
Qualification : Diploma in Packaging Development
Roles and Responsibilities :
• Packaging development of all projects for regulated, semi-regulated and global market.
• Perform innovator pack characterization through reverse engineering of packaging material and prepare packaging evaluation report.
• Preparation of Master Packaging Record & PM BOM.
• Preparation of Packaging Feasibility Reports and other protocols related to packaging for CMOs/CDMOs projects.
• Support in execution of Scale-Up, Exhibit and commercial batches at plant level.
Location : Bhiwadi (Rajasthan)
Interested candidate can drop your Cv's at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Date : 25th July, 2023
See All Other Jobs in our Database