All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Nagpur is one among the four AIIMS announced during the budget speech 2014-15 under Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY). The Foundation stone for the institute was laid by Hon’ble Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi and Hon’ble Chief Minister of Maharashtra, Shri Devendra Fadnavis at Sector 20, MIHAN on 14th April 2017. Union Cabinet Minister for Road Transport and Highway and Shipping (GoI), Shri Nitin Gadkari, and several other dignitaries graced the occasion.
Post : Research Scientist- B
Call for Application for the post of Research Scientist- B (Medical/ Non-Medical) Advertisement for the post of Research Scientist-B (Medical / Non-Medical) on contractual basis for one year in Medical College level Viral Research Diagnostic Laboratory (VRDL) at AIIMS, Nagpur.
Essential Qualification : MD In Microbiology / Ph.D Microbiology / Virology or M.Sc Medical Microbiology / Applied Microbiology / Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Genetics From recognized University.
Desirable Qualifications : Preference will be given to candidate having experience in Virology research
Salary per month As per DHR-ICMR : Rs.56,000 + HRA
• How to apply : The candidates who wish to appear for the interview may apply with all self attested relevant copies of certificates of educational qualification and experience.
• Candidates should submit the same on mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org before 05.07.2023 by 05.00pm.
• Candidates should bring hard copy of application and related documents along with them.
• Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview/written test.
• List of shortlisted candidates, date, time and venue will be intimated on AIIMS, Nagpur website.
• Written test may be conducted of the shortlisted candidates' before interview.
• Following documents are required at the time of interview :
1. Original certificates for verification of educational qualification.
2. Experience Certificates from previous workplace.
3. One copy of qualifying and experience certificates (self-attested).
4. Passport size photos (Two) Photo ID proof
See All Other Jobs in our Database