The Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) is an autonomous body of the Ministry of AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy), Government of India. It is an apex body in India for the formulation, coordination, development and promotion of research on scientific lines in Ayurveda and Sowa-Rigpa system of medicine.
Post : Pharmacist (Through outsourcing)
Essential:- a) Diploma in Pharmacy / D.Pharm. (Ay.) from recognized University / institution with two years experience in recognized Ayurvedic Hospital or B.Pharm. (Ay.)
Age : Not exceeding 27 years as on the date of Written Test (relaxable as per Govt, of India rules)
Remuneration Per month : Rs. 16,000/- pm
OTHER GENERAL CONDITIONS
1. Age will be determined as on the dated of Written lest. Relaxable in case of SC/ST/OBC/EWS as per Govt, of India rules.
2. The Appointment is initially for period of six months, which ma\ be curtailed or extended at the discretion of the competent authority.
3. The Engagement will be purely Oil Contractual basis and Co terminus with the Project / Programme. And no Claim for continuation of service/regular appointment will be entertained.
4. The Applicants should bring their duly filled application with a set of photo copies of self-attested Certificates. Marks cards. Caste certificate and Experience certificates etc.. (along with originals) & 2 recent passport size photograph.
5. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview.
6. The Selection Committee has the right to select or reject application of the candidate. The personnel selected through this interview may also be deployed in other projects of the Institute as per requirement.
7. The Application Format for submission may be downloaded from Councils website ccras.nic.in or can be collected personally from the CARI Bengaluru office during working hrs. Between 10:00 a.m. to 04:00 p.m.
8. Assistant Director In-charge. CARL Bengaluru reserves the right to postpone or cancel the advertisement without assigning any reason.
9. Before submitting the application, the candidates should ensure that they are eligible in all respect.
This Institute intends to engage, on contractual basis, the services of following personnel in the Institute.
A Walk in Interview /Written Test is scheduled at 10 am on 2nd Aug, 2022
At CENTRAL AYURVEDA RESEARCH INSTITUTE
# 12, Uttarahalli Manavarthe Kaval, Uttarahalli (Hobli), Bangalore South (Tq.),
Kanakapura Main Road, Talaghattapura post, Bengaluru-560109
See All D.Pharm Alerts B.Pharm Alerts B.Sc Alerts Government Jobs
See All Other Jobs in our Database