Johnson & Johnson was founded more than 120 years ago on a revolutionary idea, Doctors and nurses should use sterile sutures, dressings and bandages to treat peoples wounds. Johnson & Johnson is ranked by Fortune Magazine as the 3rd most Admired Pharmaceutical Company in the world with an outstanding product range as well as an extensive research base with a number of life saving original research molecules. Our over 125,000 employees in 60 countries are united in a common mission: To help people everywhere live longer, healthier, happier lives. In India, J&J operates as a single legal entity and consists of the 3 strategic business units, Consumer Products, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices, which are independently handled and report into their respective Global business segments
Post : Graduate Engineer Trainee (B.Tech & M.Pharm)
Job Description :
This position will support manufacturing engineering by guiding maintenance technicians for maintaining, troubleshooting, repairing, and optimizing manufacturing equipment including but not limited to: Mechanical, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Electronics, Instrumentation, Automation, etc, in a safe and orderly fashion. Supports major maintenance activities involving the installation, commissioning, maintenance, repair of systems, equipment and appliances. This position creates value for the asset care management by performing preventative & corrective maintenance and assisting in calibration activities leading to increased uptime and reliability, thus helping the plant to meet the production and quality goals.
Duties and Responsibilities :
• To assist in planning & execution of preventive and corrective maintenance programs.
• To assist in planning & execution of calibration program.
• Lead technicians for machine troubleshooting, root cause analysis and implement effective countermeasures.
• Using Continuous Improvement (JJPS/Six sigma ) tools and methodologies to improve machine’s reliability, reduce downtime and maintenance cost.
• Design training material and provide training to peers and technicians.
• Work closely with Engineering team and maintain good working relationship with peers, quality and production staff to achieve the required reliability and performance of the machines to achieve manufacturing goals.
• Identify and implement cost reduction, quality, safety and ergonomic improvement ideas of limited scope.
• Investigate, gather, analyze data and implement solutions to improve processes.
• Handle performance improvements projects.
• Maintain adequate and orderly documentation for maintenance department.
• Commissioning, testing and troubleshooting of production machine.
• Project planning, scheduling and budgeting based upon project commissioning and start-up schedule and budgeting for maintenance.
• Design, development, testing, commissioning, troubleshooting & implementation of mechanical, electrical, electronics, instrumentation, control and automation solutions.
• Handling of multifaceted system: Troubleshoot complex system involving mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, hydraulics & pneumatics systems.
• Implement SOP, Work Instructions and practices for the maintenance.
• Understand site strategies and expectations and translate them into sustainable maintenance solutions as part of a site/platform master plan.
• Connect with equipment & tooling suppliers to deliver innovative solutions.
• Establish and manage relationships with cross functional team to ensure quality of work and compliance with all company policies and regulatory guidelines.
• Ensure compliance with all local, state and federal regulations including and equivalent to Federal Drug Administration (FDA), Medical Device Regulation (MDR)and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) as applicable.
• Lead the EHS culture within the department including meeting the EHS standards and Audit requirements.
*Perform other job duties as & when needed
Engineering degree in Instrumentation / Control system / Mechatronics / Electronics / Electrical / Mechanical
Additional Information :
Qualification : M.Pharm Degree
Location : Aurangabad
Industry Type : Pharma
Functional Area : Operations
End Date : 20th August, 2022
See All Other Jobs in our Database