SHS invites applications from eligible candidates for filling up the following posts (On contractual basis in Maharashtra State as indicated below.)
Post : Public Health Manager (National Urban Health Mission)
No of Posts : 103 [SC - 10, ST- 9, VJ-A-4, NT (B)- 3, NT (C) 4, NT (D)- 3, OBC-14 SBC-3 , KWS- 12, OPEN-4]
Place of Posting :
05 - SHS, Mumbai
46 - Municipal Corporations
Pune -6, Thane-2, Pimpri Chinchwad-2, Vasai Virar -3, Nashik-2, Kalyan Dombiwali-3, Aurangabad-I, Navi Mumbai-2, Solapur- 4, Mira Bhaindar-1, Bhivandi-2, Amravati-3, Malcgoan-1, Kolhapur-2, Ulhasnagar-2, Sangli-2, Jalgoan-2, Akola-1, Latur-1, Dhule-1, Ahmadnagar-1, Chandrapur-1, Parbhani-1
51 - Municipal Councils
Ichalkaranji-1, Jalna-1, Ambarnath-I, Becd-1, Bhusawal-1, Badlapur- 1 ,Gondia-1 ,Kamptee-1 ,Satara-1 ,Barshi-1,Yavatmal-1,Ilinganghat- 1,Achalpur-1,Osmanabad-1, Nandurbar-I, Wardha-I, Pandhrpur- 1 ,Chalisgaon-1 .Amlerner-1, Khamgaon-I ,Akot-1 ,Bhandara-1 ,Parli- 1 ,Shrirampur-1 .Baramati-1 ,Hingoli -1 ,Manmad-1 , Shirpur -Warvade- 1 ,Ratnagiri-1 ,Ambejogai-1 ,Pusad -1, Chopda-1 ,Khopoli-1, Karad-1, Palghar-Lwasmath-1, Malkapur-1, Buldhana-I, Uran Islampur-1, Sangamncr-1 ,Deolali -1, Kopargaon-1, Shegaon-1, Pachora-1, Sillod -1, Chikhli-I, Lonavala-1, Anjangaon-I.Phaltan-l ,Chiplun-l,
01 - Cantonment board (CB)
Age (Upper Limit) : 18 to 38 years for Open category, 18 to 43 years for reserved categories
Essential Qualification : M.B.B.S or Graduate in Health Sciences (B.D.S / B.A.M.S / B.H.M.S / B.U.M.S/B.P.Th./ Nursing (Basic)/ (P.B.Bsc ) / B.Pharm / + MPH/MHA/MBA in Health care Administration
Essential Experience : Minimum 1 year experience of working in public health/ health services. Administrative experience in public health will be preferred. Experience criteria will be relaxed if suitable candidate arc not available
Remuneration (In Rs.) : Rs. 32,000/- + Additional Rs. 5000 Only for MBBS Candidates
1) The last date for filling up the Google application i.e. on 25/07/2022 the age of the candidate should be within the age limit prescribed in the advertisement.
2) The maximum age limit for candidates in the reserved category will be relaxed after five years.
3) At present, the maximum age limit will not be applicable to the employees working on contract basis in the National Health Mission. However, it is mandatory to submit the certificate of the head of the office currently working with the application.
Educational Qualification / Eligibility
1) Detailed and accurate details about educational qualification should be recorded.
2) Candidate must have the educational qualification mentioned in the advertisement on the last date for submission of Google application.
3) The date on which the educational qualification has been obtained must be mentioned in the application. (Date of declaration of results)
4) While filling the application, the percentage of marks obtained in the final year should be mentioned accurately. It is mandatory to mention the percentage of marks without mentioning grade or other category.
5) If the percentage of marks mentioned in the certificate and the percentage mentioned in the application do not match, such applications will be rejected. If grade or category is mentioned in the final certificate, it should be converted into marks by the concerned institution and certified by the concerned institution. It should be presented at the time of the interview.
6) The application will be scrutinized as per the information mentioned in the Google Forms of the candidates.
7) Eligible candidates will be disqualified if they do not attach the required marks of academic qualification during the interview.
8) The required educational qualification / qualification for the post should be obtained from a government recognized university.
1) Academic qualification and experience after obtaining the required additional educational qualification will be considered. Accordingly, experience prior to holding educational qualification should not be recorded. That experience will not be counted.
2) When mentioning the details of experience, the period from the first appointment to the current appointment period should be given in this order.
3) While mentioning the details of experience, the details of the office from which the experience certificate is obtained should be mentioned in the form. Without experience certificate, this experience will not be considered. The duration of experience should be clearly stated in the experience certificate. 4) When mentioning the details of experience, the date of commencement and the date of dismissal should be mentioned accurately. Care should be taken to record these dates as per the experience certificate. If there is any discrepancy, this certificate will be declared invalid.
Only the experience required for the post for which you have applied will be considered. An experience other than this will not be considered.
Computer Qualification and other
1) Details of holding MSCIT certificate should be mentioned.
Certificate of small family -
1) As per the policy of the government, the candidate will be required to follow the small family policy.
Instructions for filling the application
1) First of all, select the name of the post for which you want to apply from the drop box (DROP BOX).
2) Candidate should register his / her full name exactly as per the Secondary School Certificate. A copy of examination certificate in secondary school should be attached with the application.
3) In secondary schools, the date of birth mentioned in the examination certificate should be mentioned in the application.
4) The age (year, month and day) of the candidate up to the date of publication of the advertisement should be mentioned in the application.
5) The gender of the candidate should be mentioned in the application.
6) If the applicant is married, the marriage registration certificate as well as the gazette in case of name change must be submitted along with the application.
7) It is mandatory for the candidate to mention his valid e-mail ID / optional e-mail ID, current mobile number / optional mobile number in the application. Candidates who are eligible for interview will be given instructions regarding the interview through e-mail. The list of eligible candidates will be published on the website of the department. This e-mail ID will continue till the recruitment process is completed and it will be the responsibility of the candidate to check the e-mail from time to time. It is also mandatory to visit the website of this office (arogya.maharashtra.gov.in) from time to time so that the list of eligible / ineligible candidates and necessary instructions and corrections regarding recruitment will be published on the website of this office from time to time.
8) It is necessary to mention whether the candidate is domiciled in the state of Maharashtra or not.
9) Candidate should mention his caste details accurately.
10) Candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes, Deprived Castes and Nomadic Tribes, Special Backward Classes, Economically Weaker Section will be required to submit Non-Criminal Certificate. Otherwise the applications of such candidates will be rejected.
11) The applicant should specify his current address and permanent address in Google form.
1) Candidate is required to attach the application fee along with the application. There will be a demand draft application fee of Rs.200 / - for open category candidates and Rs.100 / - for reserved category candidates. The following names should be drawn. "STATE HEALTH SOCIETY MAHARASHTRA - OTHER"
2) Applications received without proper withdrawal will not be considered.
3) If you are applying for more than one post, you should add separate funds for each post
Candidate's photo and signature
1) After the candidate prints the Google form, he should paste his recent photo in the reserved space for the photo. Photos should not be stapled.
2) Sign in the space reserved for signature.
Carefully read all the instructions and submit the application as per the prescribed procedure. Candidates will be declared eligible and ineligible on the basis of the information given in the application and on the basis of the certificates / documents submitted during the interview. Based on that, it will be included in the next selection process. The fact that the application was accepted or included in the next selection process does not mean that the candidate has been selected. At any time during the selection process or after the selection of the candidate, the applicant is not holding the prescribed qualification or is disqualified for any reason. If observed, the candidature / selection of such candidate will be canceled immediately.
Instructions regarding application
All candidates are required to fill the application form in the online Google form on the Google link mentioned in the advertisement within the prescribed period.
Last Date : 25th July, 2022
See All Other Jobs in our Database