AIIMS Jodhpur is one of the SIX NEW AIIMS established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY) with the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country and attaining self sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education. PMSSY planned to set up 6 new AIIMS like institutions in under served areas of the country.
Post : Research Associate-III
Applications in the prescribed format are invited for the following post on purely temporary basis for the Extramural Research Project titled “Implementation of AMSP in various tertiary care centres across India”, under Principal Investigator Dr. Deepak Kumar, Assistant Professor, Department of General Medicine, AIIMS, Jodhpur as per the details given below.
Essential Qualification : Ph.D/MD/MS/MDS on equivalent degree or having 3 years of research, teaching and design and development experience after M.S./M.Pharma/ME/M/Tech with at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCT) Journal.
Age Limit : 40 Year (Maximum)
1. IPD ward and ICU rounds for collection of data for AMSP.
2. Teaching of nursing staff and others regarding AMSP and Infection prevention practices.
3. Collection and Filling of technical data in required format
4. Supportive role for nursing staff and data entry operator.
5. Assist in all the activity related to AMSP
Desirable : Previous experience in AMSP
Job duration : 1 Year
Place of work : Jodhpur
Monthly salary : Rs. 54,000/- + 18% HRA PM
All candidates should submit the filled application in the prescribed format and Bio-data on the day of Walk-In-Interview and should appear in person for Walk-In-Interview along with all relevant original documents and one set of self-attested photocopies of documents regarding age, qualifications and relevant experience, on July 29, 2022 at 09:00 AM at following address:
Room No. C-116, First Floor,
Medical College Building,
All India Institute of Medical Sciences,
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Reporting time for candidate’s starts at 09:00 AM on July 29, 2022 and closing time to report for interview is 10:00 AM on July 29, 2022, after which no additional candidates would be entertained for interview.
2. The above posts are filled-up on purely on temporary basis, co-terminus with the project & the candidate will have NO right to claim for permanent Employment under ICMR/AIIMS, Jodhpur or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
3. Reservation category certificate, issued by Central Govt. of India (OBC*) (*Candidate should belong to non-creamy layer of central list of OBC and OBC certificate valid within One year for the date of issue).
4. No enquiries shall be entertained in this regard after due date.
5. Post may increase/decrease as per requirement and at the sole discretion of Research Section, AIIMS, Jodhpur.
6. All educational professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized Board/ University and full-time.
7. The experience requirement specified should be experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
8. Persons working in Govt. or Public Sector undertaking should produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Interview.
9. No TA/DA will be admissible to appear in the interview, including (SC/ST candidates).
10. This position will be purely on temporary/contractual basis for the specified period of time and based on project.
11. The salary is a consolidated sum without any other benefits and it is based on experience, qualifications, skill set, etc. of the candidates.
12. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
13. Age Relaxation: Age relaxation for SC, ST and OBC candidates will be given against reserve posts only. Age concession to the extent of service rendered in other research projects will also be admissible for experienced and skilled persons.
14. Age / Education qualification / Experience will be considered till the last date of the advertisement.
15. Please note that all the essential qualifications and experience certificates are required to enclose with the application form. Otherwise, the application will be considered incomplete.
See All Other Jobs in our Database