Abbott India Limited is a subsidiary of Abbott Laboratories, USA, a global, iversified health care company devoted to the discovery, development, manufacture and marketing of pharmaceutical, diagnostic, nutritional and hospital products. The company now employs approximately 70,000 people and markets its products in 130 countries worldwide.
Post : Senior Manager Production
Primary Job Function
1. Prepare short term plans to ensure the achievement of the budgeted volumes and timely deliverance of products with quality.
2. Review of standard operating procedure, master documents of production and batch documents, etc.
3. Ensure effective control over the environmental conditions in manufacturing and other related activities which may adversely affect the product quality.
4. Prepare plans for man/equipment management.
5. Ensure effective implementation of quality management system as per cGMP and international regulatory requirement at all levels of Manufacturing, Warehouse and Engineering Services. Investigates and takes appropriate action in case of any process deviation, non-compliance, market complaints, Product failures, product recall.
6. People management (responsibility for leading, motivating, training and developing the subordinates).
7. Ensure that the required initial and continuing training of department personnel is carried out and adapted according to need.
8. Ensure that the appropriate qualifications and validations (Equipment, Process, and Utilities) are carried out in the plant.
9. Ensure effective control over the OPEX.
10. Co-ordination with engineering for effective implementation of Engineering systems.
11. Budget monitoring and control.
• Set annual goals for the team, monitor performance and provide constructive feedback for continuous improved performance.
• Identify the training needs of the team and ensure the fulfillment.
Qualification : B.Pharm / M.Pharm
Location : Baddi
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area : Production
End Date : 20th July, 2021
See All Other Jobs in our Database