The Indian Army promises both professional and personal growth at every stage of the career. Opportunities to excel through various courses are abundant including opportunities to enhance your educational qualification by availing two years paid study leave. The inherent adventure and extra-curricular activities in the Army ensure an all round development essential in todays world. Art of War Engineering Medicine Administration Human Resource Development and Management; the army teaches you all.
Post : Sepoy Pharma
Army Recruitment Rally for SEPOY PHARMA category will be held for eligible candidate for districts of Hisar, Jind, Fatehabad and Sirsa from 06 Nov 2021 to 16 Nov 2021 at Kullu/Lahaul Spiti/Mandi. Candidates are permitted to register and participate in one category only in a Recruiting Year Cycle i.e from 01 Apr to 31 Mar. Candidates who have already registered for Sol GD or Sol Clk/SKT or Sol Technical category should not register for Sepoy Pharma Category. Admit cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail one week before the date of commencement of Recruitment Rally. Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card.
Age (Years) : 19 Yrs to 25 Yrs (01 Oct 1996 to 30 Sep 2002)
Height (Cm) : 170
Weight (Kg) : Proportionate to Height and Age as per Army Medical Standards
Chest (Cm) : 77 (+5 cm Expansion)
Education : (i) 10+2/ Intermediate Exam pass and qualified in D.Pharma with minimum 55% in aggregate and registered with State Pharmacy Council/ Pharmacy Council of India.
(ii) Individuals qualified in B.Pharma with minimum 50% marks and registered with State Pharmacy Council / Pharmacy Council of India will also be eligible.
Note : Education Certificates issued by Education Boards affiliated to/listed by AICTE, CBSE and NIOS only will be considered.
Candidates are required to bring following documents / certificates in original with two attested photocopies with them to the rally site:-
(a) Admit Card. Printed with Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size).
(b) Photographs. Twenty copies of unattested passport size colour photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old. Computer printouts/ photoshopped photographs will NOT be accepted. SIKH and SIKH (M&R) candidates photographs should be with Turban/ Patka.
(c) Education Certificate.
(i) Education Certificates with marks sheet in original of all educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e. 10th/Intermediate/Graduation etc from recognized School/College/Board/University.
(ii) Provisional/Online education certificate should be certified Ink signed by the head of the educational Institution of concerned board/university.
(iii) Candidates with matric certificate from Open School Should bring School leaving Certificate Transfer Certificate (TC) of last class attended in regular school duly countersigned by BEO/DEO.
(d) Nativity Domicile Certificate. Bonafide Haryana/Domicile Certificate with Photographs issued by Tehsildar/District Magistrate.
(e) Caste Certificate. Caste Certificate affixed with photographs issued by Tehsildar/District Magistrate.
(f) Religion Certificate. Religion certificate issued by the Tehsildar/SDM (if religion as “SIKH /HINDU /MUSLIM /CHRISTIAN” is not mentioned in Caste certificate).
(g) School Character Certificate. School Character Certificate issued by the School/College Principal/Headmaster where the candidate last studied.
(h) Character Certificate. Character Certificate with photographs issued by village Sarpanch/Municipal Corporation within last six months.
(j) Unmarried Certificate. Unmarried certificate for candidates less than 21 years of age with photographs issued by Sarpanch/Municipal Corporation within last six months.
k) Relationship Certificate. SOS /SOEX /SOW /SOWW candidates are required to produce the following documents:-
(i) Relationship certificate issued from respective Records Office only duly signed by Record Officer with Personal Number, Rank Name and particulars of the Records Officer issuing the Relationship Certificate with office seal/stamp is endorsed.
(ii) A declaration to the affect as mentioned in Affidavit on Ten Rupees Non-Judicial Stamp paper prepared by the ESM duly signed by 1st Class/Executive/Judicial magistrate is required to be submitted by the candidate at rally Site Format of Affidavit attached as per Appendix A.
(iii) Original Discharge Book of Ex-Serviceman also to be produced. Name and date of birth of the candidate must have been recorded in it. 4
(l) Affidavit. Duly signed by candidates on Rs 10/- (Ten Rupees) Non Judicial Stamp Paper as per specimen given at Appendix B duly attested by Notary will be submitted by all candidates. For ESM candidate, this Affidavit will be in addition to Affidavit given at Para 4 (k) (ii) (Appendix A) of Rally Notification.
(m) Single Bank Account, PAN Card & Aadhar Card. Single Bank Account, PAN Card & Aadhar Card are mandatory documents for final enrolment for purpose of Pay & Allowances and other Social benefits schemes.
(a) Producing of fake certificate will be dealt severely.
(b) Candidates are allowed to take part in one category only during recruitment rally.
(c) Suggestions and complaints on recruitment can be submitted in writing by the candidates through suggestion box held with Grievance Cell at the rally site /Army Recruiting Office, Mandi (HP).
(d) Candidates found using unfair means will be disqualified and punitive action will be taken against them. FIR will be lodged against candidates caught using unfair means at any stage.
(e) Recruitment is purely based on merit depending on available vacancies. Candidates do not have any right to claim recruitment in Army just by passing the recruitment tests.
(f) Candidates will report at 04.00 AM at Entry Gate of rally ground on the days of the rally. GATE WILL CLOSE AT 08.00 AM EVERYDAY.
(g) Use of Mobile phone is NOT allowed inside the Rally Site & Written Exam premises.
(h) Married candidates below 21 Yrs of age are not eligible for enrolment into the Army.
(j) Candidates Father/Mother/Relative of candidate will not have any rights for claiming compensation or to hold Indian Govt/Indian Army responsible for any injury, death, disease or disability suffered during various physical tests undergone by the candidate at the time of Recruitment. All candidates will be appearing for various tests in their own interests and risk.
(k) Candidates not in possession of requisite certificates are liable for rejection.
(l) Candidate will not get entry without documents mentioned at Para 4 above and he will be rejected at the time of pre height checking itself.
(m) Candidates will not be permitted to leave the rally ground once allowed to enter, so they are advised to bring their own refreshment as required.
(n) Warning :-
(i) Beware of touts and antisocial elements. Touts cannot get you recruited in Indian Army. Do not waste your money on touts. Recruitment process has been computerized and touts cannot do anything. Have faith on your hard work.
(ii) Producing fake documents & giving false info will liable you for termination of your service in spite of any number of years of service you may render. (o) Candidates are allowed to participate in only one category only in any recruitment rally conducted in a recruiting year (i.e) 01 April to 31 March) by AROs for every district based on a Nativity/Domicile certificate (e.g) if candidate is participating in Sol GD or Sol Clk/SKT, Sol Tech then he shall not be eligible to participate in Sepoy Pharma). It is found that candidates have participated in another recruitment rally in the same recruiting year, then the candidature of the candidates will be cancelled.
6. Administration. Candidates are advised to bring sufficient eatables and drinking water with them since recruitment is a time consuming process.
7. Candidates will be permitted entry into the rally site only on production of Admit Card in duplicate generated online through the official website joinindianarmy.nic.in. Anyone found with fake admit cad will be handed over to Civil Police.
8. Recruitment into the Army is a free service. Candidates are advised not to pay bribe to anyone for recruitment as it is based purely on merit. Selection process during recruitment at all stages is computerized and transparent. Therefore, candidates are advised to beware of touts as they cannot help them at any stage.
9. Candidates are advised to check their age & education criteria before participating in the rally. Candidates found under age/over age and not meeting education criteria will be disqualified.
10. Giving/Taking bribe, production of bogus/fake certificates and indulging in unfair means is a criminal offence and liable for punishment under law.
11. Certificates with overwriting, tampering of seals or erasing/alteration of any type will not be accepted.
12. All documents submitted by the candidates are verified by government agencies before enrolment into Army. Strong legal action will be taken against individuals submitting fake documents. Even after recruitment, the service will be terminated if candidates are found to have produced fake documents or given wrong information at the time of recruitment despite the number of years of service individual may have rendered.
13. No compensation for Death/Injury/Loss etc during the Rally and no travelling allowance/dearness allowance for Journey is admissible. Candidates will participate in the rally at their own risk and the participation is totally and entirely voluntary. The signing of indemnity Bond is a mandatory requirement. Format of the Indemnity Bond is attached at Appendix ‘C’. The Indemnity Bond will be checked before entry to the rally ground and candidates not submitting the Indemnity Bond will not be allowed to take part in the recruitment rally.
14. Use of Performance Enhancing Drugs. Use of any kind of performance enhancing drugs is strictly banned.
(a) Candidates having been found to have used the same will be debarred from further screening and are liable to booked under appropriate Act by police.
(b) Candidates are liable to be disqualified for use of Physical performance enhancing drugs during rect rally.
(c) Army will not be responsible for any mishappening during the run/other physical test due to consumption of drugs.
15. Tattoo. Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e. from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/ back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other parts of the body are not acceptable and candidates will be barred from further selection. However, candidates belonging to tribal communities/ from tribal areas as declared by the Govt of India Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes Orders Act/ Lists (amended and modified from time to time) are permitted to have permanent body tattoos on any part of the body, as per existing customs and traditions of the said tribe to which a candidate belongs. Such candidates will only be permitted on producing a certificate as per format attached at Appendix 'D' duly signed by DC/DM/SDM of the District/ Tehsil where the tribe of the candidate is presently settled or Chairman/Secretary/any other senior member of the Tribe.
16. If 180 days or more lapse between screening medical at the rally and dispatch, medical will be done again and unfit candidates in this review will not be recruited.
17. Selection is provisional till Rahdari Certificates is issued and candidates are dispatched for Training.
18. In accordance with the COVID-19 safety guidelines the following procedures will be followed during the Recruitment Rally :-
(a) All candidates must download Aarogya Setu App on their mobile devices and update their health status.
(b) All candidates should bring a negative RT PCR test report done within 72 hours.
COVID-19 vaccination certificate (at least 01 dose).
(c) All candidates to produce a COVID-19 Free/Asymptomatic Certificate when they report for the Rally. Format att as Appendix ‘E’.
(d) All candidates will be thermally screened at the Rally site. Candidates having high temperature
/flu like illness (Fever, Cough & sneezing) will be directed to report again on a designated day earmarked by Headquarter Recruiting Zone for all such cases. If the candidate is again having symptom he will not be allowed to participate in the rally.
(e) Use of face mask/cover is mandatory.
(f) Every candidate should cover his mouth/nose while coughing/sneezing with handkerchief/ flexed elbow and dispose off used tissues in COVID dustbins.
(g) Physical distancing of at least 02 meter (2 gaj ki doori) to be followed at all times.
(h) Spitting shall be strictly prohibited.
(j) All ground staff will be well equipped with ppe kit and take COVID appropriate precautions.
(k) Daily sanitization/ disinfection of the premises of rally ground.
(l) Foot operated dustbins with lid to be used for waste disposal.
19. Mobile phones or any such communication devices are not permitted in the rally site and at the time of CEE.
20. Candidates are advised in their own interest to undergo medical exam before coming for selection especially with respect to flat foot, poor vision, deformities and physical measurements. All are advised to ensure that their ears are free of wax by getting it cleaned by a doctor prior to the rally.
21. Candidates may have to present themselves at rally site for three to four days. Candidates should make arrangements for stay under their own arrangements.
22. Negative marking would be applicable in CEE.
Online Registration is mandatory and will be open from 15 Jul 2021 to 28 Aug 2021.
See All Other Jobs in our Database