The Central University of Punjab, Bathinda (CUPB) has been established in 2009 along with other new Central Universities by an Act of Parliament (No 25, of 2009). The University is accredited with A grade from NAAC. The Central University of Punjab is the youngest university that has secured its position in the top 100 institutions (95th Rank) in the University category & 1st amongst New Central Universities in the MHRDs NIRF Ranking 2019.
Post : Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
Projects Title : “New Heterocyclic Ligands as Inhibitors of Multiple EGFR Mutations (L858R/T790M/C797S): Design, Synthesis and Anticancer Evaluation” Principal Investigator: Prof. Raj Kumar Professor & HoD, Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Natural Products Central University of Punjab, Village Ghudda, Bathinda, PUNJAB-151401 Co-Investigator: Dr. Sandeep Singh, Department of Human Genetics and Molecular Medicine, Central University of Punjab, Village Ghudda, Bathinda, PUNJAB-151401
Project Duration : 36 Months
Engagement Period (SRF) : For 01 Year and further extendable upto another two years based on performance and availability of funds and/or co-terminus with the project, whichever is earlier.
Age : 32 years as on date interview (Relaxation upto 5 years in age is permissible for SC/ST/OBC, women and physically handicapped candidates-as per Government of India norms)
Emoluments : Rs. 35,000/- per month*
• M.Pharm or Equivalent (with specialization in Medicinal Chemistry/ Pharmaceutical Chemistry) / M.Sc. or equivalent (with specialization in Medicinal Chemistry/ Organic/ Pharmaceutical Chemistry) and at least 2 years of post-M.Sc. research/teaching experience as evidenced from published papers in standard refereed journals. PG degree with 60% marks for GN/OBC (55% for SC/ST/PH) from UGC recognized University/ Institute.
• Synthetic medicinal/organic chemistry background
• NET/GATE/GPAT or equivalent
Terms and Conditions
• Interested candidates are requested to send their applications (signed and scanned) on the prescribed format available on the University website: cup.edu.in or cup.edu.in/other_jobs.php along with all self-attested testimonials in one PDF to the project investigator by email: firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
• Shortlisted candidates would be intimated by e-mail.
• Candidates should bring the printouts of the application form with original and self-attested copies of all the supporting documents at the time of the interview.
• No canvassing in any form will be entertained.
• For more details/clarification, please contact Principal Investigator: Prof. Raj Kumar firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
• No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Last Date for Application submission : 28-07-2021 (5:30 pm)
Interview : 29-07-2021 at 11:00 AM onwards (Online#/Offline-in Room No. 504)
* HRA As per CSIR norms
#Link for online interview will be shared on 28-7-2021 by 8 PM
See All Other Jobs in our Database