Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 275,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$28.6 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2013.
Post : Associate - Pharmacovigilance
• In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
• Your expected interactions are within your team and direct supervisor
• You will be provided detailed to a moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments and the decisions that you make that would impact your work
• You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
• You will be required to help in the overall team's workload by managing your deliverables and help the team when required
• You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined focused scope of work.
• Bachelor of Pharmacy / Master of Pharmacy
Qualification : B.Pharm, M.Pharm
Location : Bengaluru
Experience : 1-3 years
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area : Pharmacovigilance - Medical Affairs
End Date : 30th July, 2021
See All Other Jobs in our Database