The National Institute of Immunohaematology is one of the premiere research Institutes of the ICMR, located currently in the premises of the KEM hospital, Parel, Mumbai. The centre, which was started by ICMR to solve problems in blood banking, could successfully initiate research in various other related areas of immunohaematology viz. Population Genetics, Biochemical Genetics, Antenatal Serology, Immunology, HLA and Autoimmune Disorders. Dr.H.M.Bhatia and Dr.A.J.Baxi were the main architects behind this initial programme.
Post : Research Associate – under NIIH
Emoluments : 47000+HRA 24%
Essential Qualification : M.D.Pathology/ Internal Medicine / Paediatrics / Transfusion Medicine OR Ph.D. in Life Sciences OR three years research experience in field of Life Sciences / Biological Sciences after M.Sc./MB.B.S.
Desirable : Research experience in the field of Experience in Immunohaematology Haematology BioInformatice and Molecular biology techniques.
Age Limit : The upper age limit is 40 years as on 30.06.2 021.
Terms and conditions
1) Age relaxation for SC/OBC/PWD and Experience candidate will be as per the rules.
2) The above positions are on temporary contract basis.
3) The Director & Appointing Authority has the right to accept / reject any application without assigning any reason(s) and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained.
4) Age, qualifications, etc will be reckoned as on the date of Written Test/ Interview.
5) The appointment can be terminated with one month notice from either side without assigning any reason.
6) Since, the posts are temporary; the incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointment at NIIH or continuation of his/ her services in any other project.
7) Other allowances like CCA, LTC, Medical Claim and PF are not applicable.
8) The results of the final selection will be placed on NIIH website only. No intimation will be sent by e-mail or phone.
9) The recruited project staff is eligible for leave as per project recruitment rules and will have to give an undertaking before joining.
10) At the time of joining duty, the candidates should bring all original certificates of educational qualifications (from SSC onwards), Experience, Aadhaar Card, Community and PH certificates (if applicable), passport size photograph along with one set of photocopies of the certificates duly attested (can be self attested) for verification.
11) The conditions of employment will be the same as that of the project staff on contract basis.
12) Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification. Note: The Candidates should mention the Post Name and Advt. No. in the E-mail Subject. All the documents including Application should be merged in file. Resumes/ CV will not be accepted.
Eligible candidates for the following vacancies under the ad-hoc project to be filled at ICMR-NIIH, Mumbai. The application can be sent on the given link to fill the application form. Applications received after due date will not be considered under any circumstances. The candidates will have to follow the instructions for uploading the applications form along with all supporting documents
Selection Procedure : Applications will be screened and list of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the website for online interview on niih.org.in Interview will be conducted for the shortlisted candidates online. Candidates have to make their own arrangements for Video Call/Video-Conferencing facilities for Online Interviews. The link will be sent to the shortlisted candidates for online Interviews. The applications are advised to visit our website regularly for any updates and changes in the recruitment process.
NOTE : In case of any technical Glitches kindly mail your queries To: email@example.com
Last Date : 25th July, 2021 up to 5.00 p.m
See All Other Jobs in our Database