Centre for Cellular and Molecular Platforms, is a Dept. of Biotechnology (Govt. of India) initiative and a not for profit organization based in Bangalore. We act as an enabler of Bioscience Research, Innovation and Entrepreneurship by providing Research, Development, Training and Services in State Of The Art Technology Platforms. As a part C-CAMP's mandate of promoting entrepreneurship and innovation, C-CAMP has created and fostered an entrepreneur-friendly culture in and around academic/research environment through its involvement in seed funding schemes for Startups, Entrepreneur Mentorship program and Bio-incubation facility.
Entrepreneurship Development Manager
Job Profile : C-CAMP Entrepreneurship Advancement office is looking for an Entrepreneurship Development Manager, who is pro-active and meticulous with an ability to think strategically and drive programs independently.
No. of positions : One (1)
Qualification : M.Sc / PhD in any discipline of the Life Sciences or equivalent qualifications.
Experience : At least 3 years experience in running Entrepreneurship Development Programs or being part of a team working with Life Science entrepreneurs.
Minimum skills required : Candidate should have ability to work independently as well as in a team, have good interpersonal skills and be proficient in verbal and written communication.
Nature of work :
1. Planning and implementing Entrepreneurship Development Programs
2. Expanding the network of start-ups in the EDPs
3. Ensuring Impact and other criteria are achieved.
4 Developing Agendas, themes, focus areas for EDPs and their components and coordinating with resource persons
5. Planning and implementing outreach activities for participation
6. Coordinating with delegates - presentations, reimbursements etc
7. Negotiating quotations from vendors
8. Processing Invoices
9. Preparing Reports, presentations, videos and other documents
10. Coordinating with Communications team to ensure appropriate dissemination of important announcements / achievements through social media and other mediums.
11. Managing and updating portal, website, etc.,
12. Managing on-site activities for programs and events
13. Any other responsibilities assigned by the Management
The above position will also involve travel.
Interested candidates may please send their resume to : email@example.com
Please refer to this advertisement in your subject liner. Candidates whose profile match our requirement will be contacted directly; there shall be no communication otherwise. This is a contractual position. Remuneration shall be based on qualification and experience.
The last date for receiving application is 10th August 2021.
See All Other Jobs in our Database