Work as Medical Information Therapeutic Manager at Novo Nordisk
Novo Nordisk is a healthcare company with a leading position within the area of diabetes, haemophilia, growth hormone disorders and women’s health. As an employee at Novo Nordisk you will have the potential to make a significant difference to patients, the medical profession and society.
Post : Medical Information Therapeutic Manager
As a Medical Information Therapeutic Manager, the key responsibilities include maintenance and updating a comprehensive library of medical information (MI) responses for Novo Nordisk products. The job requires collaboration with internal stakeholders at the US Novo Nordisk affiliate office (NNI) to ensure consistent, accurate communication of MI in response to unsolicited inquiries from healthcare professionals, institutions and/or payors.
• Educational qualification: PhD, MBBS, Pharm D, M Pharm in Medical with a minimum of 2-3 years of relevant professional experience.
• Medical/Scientific writing experience in Diabetes/endocrinology /obesity or haemostasis is mandatory
• Detail-oriented with demonstrated editorial skills
• Literature search and assessment skills
• Prior experience in endocrinology, obesity or haemostasis therapy areas preferred
Experience : 2-3 years
Qualification : Ph.D, MBBS, Pharm.D, M.Pharm
Location : Bangalore
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Clinical Development and Medical
End Date : 25th August, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database