Work as Medical Information Content Manager at GSK Rx India | B.Pharm
GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (GSK Rx India) is one of the oldest pharmaceuticals company and employs over 5000+ people. Globally, we are a £ 27.4 billion, leading, research-based healthcare and pharmaceutical company. In India, we are one of the market leaders.
Post : Medical Information Content Manager
This role is accountable for creating high quality MI content that addresses the needs of customers globally and ensures successful execution of Global MI content strategy and initiatives.
Key responsibilities include :
• Responsible for authoring Global and US MI responses by identifying and summarising complex scientific literature in a simple, accurate and concise manner to help inform clinical decision-making by HCPs.
• Responsible for planning and maintaining a robust product MI response database including launch readiness plans that meets the scientific needs of customers worldwide through partnership with key stakeholders to align with data dissemination plans and incorporate medical insights.
• Maintains in-depth product and therapeutic area knowledge.
• Demonstrates expertise in biomedical literature evaluation and medical writing
• Ensure recurring queries are tracked and identify need for creation of new responses.
• Highly proficient at medical and pharmacoeconomic literature searching with a full understanding of levels of evidence
• Has a good understanding of evidence requirements in various key geographies so that the content is relevant and applicable
• Responsible for reviewing derivative content e.g. slides, infographics, etc. and ensuring it is aligned with the main MI responses and complaint with relevant review and approval process
• Provide accurate, balanced and up to date scientific content for compendium pathway guidance submissions
• Demonstrate a high customer focus while managing MI content related escalations from MI Call Centre and/or LOC MI staff.
• Create and/or update reference materials and data on file summaries.
• Robust understanding of the MI systems, processes and technology enablement to ensure deliverables in a timely manner and contribute to improvement in ways of working and processes.
• Graduate degree in Life sciences, pharmacy or medicine
• Higher degree (e.g. PhD, PharmD, M.B.B.S., M.D. or equivalent)
• 3 years or more experience in Healthcare/Pharmaceutical Industry
• Experience in medical information and medical affairs roles strongly preferred
• Experience in medical writing strongly preferred
Experience : 3 years
Req ID : 259273
Location : Maharashtra - Worli Mumbai
Qualification : Ph.D, Pharm.D, M.B.B.S., M.D
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Medical and Clinical
End Date : 25th August, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database