Work as Manager Compliance Warehouse at Biocon | B.Pharm
Biocon is a research-driven, global healthcare company with a strong matrix of capabilities along the biopharmaceutical value chain. Focusing on unmet medical needs in cancer, diabetes and inflammatory diseases, it offers novel therapies on a platform of affordable innovation.
Post : Manager Compliance Ware House
Responsibilities : To manage warehouse compliance across all sites
• Establish warehouse processes in line with required guidelines reference.
• Ensure Periodic review and revision of Standard Operating Procedures.
• Ensure operational Trainings in coordination with operation team leads.
• Ensure handling the Change controls with impact & risk assessment.
• Ensure coordination with QA and cross functional teams for Audit's
• Ensure driving Audit observation, Deviations and CAPA closure.
• Ensure scheduling and driving of internal audits and corrective actions.
• Ensure health check of compliance at various sites and taking corrective actions.
• Harmonization of procedures and practices across all ware houses
Qualification: Graduate in Pharmacy/Engineering preferably MBA from leading institute with 10-12 years of experience in QA/QH function in Pharma industry.
Location : Bangalore
Send your Resume at : firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database