Work as Clinical Trials Subject Recruiter at Teva Pharmaceuticals
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world's largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world's largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we've built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas.
Post : Clinical Trials Subject Recruiter
• Ensure cannula insertion, dosing, blood draws during the in house and ambulatory period as per protocol.
• Check the vitals of the subject as specified in the protocol and perform mouth check during studies.
• To indent items for studies and to maintain First aid items.
• Maintenance of ICU includes-medication, equipment’s and their respective documents.
• Handle sample separation, segregation and transport them when required.
• Drawing samples for safety analysis.
• Helping the screening activity when required.
• Helping the custodians to control the subjects when they are in house.
• Handling over unused vacutainers to Clinical Research Coordinator.
• Report to investigators on study related activities.
• Report to respective head clinical unit on all activities.
• To receive and centrifuge blood samples, separation and storage of plasma or serum
Qualification : Diploma/B.Sc in Nursing
Location : Bangalore
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area : Clinical Trials
End Date : 10th August, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database