GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (GSK Rx India) is one of the oldest pharmaceuticals company and employs over 5000+ people. Globally, we are a £ 27.4 billion, leading, research-based healthcare and pharmaceutical company. In India, we are one of the market leaders.
Post : Scientific Writer
• Contributes to documents and activities to be included in registration files.
• Authors clinical documents following defined templates.
• Ensures the consistency and quality level of all documents that are issued.
• Actively participates in all planning, coordination and review meetings.
• Ability to work on 2-3 assignments simultaneously.
• Proactively raises and discusses concerns/ issues in an open and timely manner and within the global team at GSK Vaccines, thereby demonstrating the ability of promoting high scientific standards by pointing out obvious flaws and proposing (and advocates) alternatives.
• Works directly with diversity of roles at different levels within GSK (e.g., Clinical Research and Development Leader (CRDL), Project Level CRDL, Regional Medical Directors and Advisors, Study Delivery Leads (SDL), Study Data Managers (SDM), Biostatisticians, other Scientific Writers).
• Establishes network of communication and continuously builds collaboration to facilitate smooth partnerships and interfaces between all groups involved in delivery of writing assignments.
Experience : 6+ months
Qualification : M.Pharm / M. Sc in Micro Biology
Location : Karnataka - Bangalore
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Medical and Clinical
Req ID : 259639
End Date : 25th August, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database