Regional Ayurveda Research Institute for Drug Development (RARIDD), Gwalior established in the year 1970, is engaged in research with the focused mandate 1. Human Resource Development Activities and 2. Ayurveda Drug Development. The out-patient department of the Institute caters the primary health needs of the patients reporting for different illnesses, out of which the patients are registered for research programs allocated from time to time. The Institute is equipped with 25 bedded In-patient Department, a well equipped laboratory for biochemical and pathological investigations.
Post : JRF (Botany/Pharmacognosy)
Walk-in Interview for eligible candidates will be held for contractual post (01) of JRF on co-terminus basis for IMR Project of Regional Ayurveda Research Institute for Drug Development (RARIDD), Aamkho, Gwalior (M.P.) entitled “Pharmacognostical evaluation of medicinal plants cited in Ayurvedic Formulary of India excluding the plants mentioned in Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India, Part-II.”
Essential Qualification : M.Sc. in Botany / M. Pharm. in Pharmacognosy.
II. Desirable: Preference will be given to those, who possess
1. Higher qualification in relevant subject.
2. Experience of any research project by the Ministry of AYUSH, 1CMR, CSIR, DST or equivalent organization in relevant field.
3. Skill of drafting and editing of scientific documents/articles/ technical reports etc.
4. Publication in peer reviewed journals.
5.Working knowledge of computer.
Age : Not exceeding 35 years as on 01 /01/2020.
Emoluments (per month) : Rs. 31 ,000 P.M. + HRA (as per rule)
Period of engagement : Initially for 06 months which is likely to be extended upto 2 years and/or co-terminus with the project.
General Terms & Conditions:
1. Age will be reckoned as on 01/01/2020 and age relaxation will be admissible for SC/ST/OBC/PH persons as per Central Govt, rules in force.
2. The engagement will be purely temporary on contractual basis, likely to be extended in every six months upto 02 years subject to satisfactory performance of the candidate and co-terminus with the project. The no claim for appointment on regular basis by virtue of being engaged on contractual basis will be entertained.
3. The applicants are required to report on above mentioned time, date and venue along with duly filled-in Bio-data cum Application Form available on CCRAS website (ccras.nic.in) with duly supported self attested copy of certificates i.e. mark-sheets, caste certificate, experience certificates and character certificate etc. along with original certificates (for verification only) and two recent passport size photographs. Applications with incomplete documents will not be entertained at any stage.
4. No TA/DA will be paid to attend the written test/interview.
5. Canvassing in any form or on behalf of any candidate will result disqualification of the candidature.
6. For any update in this regard, please see Council's website (ccras.nic.in) on regular basis.
7. The Assistant Director ln-charge, RARIDD, Gwalior reserves the right to postpone/cancel the recruitment exercise at any stage.
Date, Reporting time & Venue of Written Test/ Interview : 20/07/2020 Wednesday, 10.30 A.M. to 11.30 AM Auditorium, Regional Ayurveda Research Institute for Drug Development, Aamkho, Gwalior- 474009, M.P.
See All Other Jobs in our Database