Every year, 300 million Himalaya products enter the homes of consumers around the world. With a range of over 300 healthcare and personal care products including brands like Liv.52, Cystone, and Bonnisan, we touch the lives of millions of customers worldwide, giving them products that help them lead healthier, enriched lives. Himalaya’s story began way back in 1930. A curious young man riding through the forests of Burma saw restless elephants being fed the root of a plant, Rauwolfia serpentina, which helped pacify them.
Post : Associate – Content Development
• Develop quality, comprehensive content for the company’s medical publications within strict timelines.
• Able to extract relevant content (medical data and images) from the Internet.
• Edit content and maintain consistency in language by working with in house copyeditors.
• Have an overall understanding of the medical field and pharmaceutical industry.
• Able to write editorials (for medical publications) and other write-ups (medical and general) within short timelines.
• Flair and passion for writing
• Excellent command over the English language
• Strong communication skills
• Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Experience : 2 to 6 year(s) of Experience
Qualification : M.Sc, M.Pharm
Location : Bengaluru
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area : Content Development
End Date : 20th August, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database