Vacancy for M.Pharm, B.Pharm as Senior Executive at Syngene
Incorporated in 1993, Syngene International Ltd. is an innovation-focused global discovery, development and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods and specialty chemical industries around the world. Syngene’ s clientele includes world leaders such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Baxter, Amgen, GSK, Merck KGaA and Herbalife. Its innovative culture is driven by the passion of its 4240- strong team of scientists who work with clients from around the world to solve their scientific problems, improve R&D productivity, speed up time to market and lower the cost of innovation.
Post : Senior Executive - Project Management
Job Purpose : This role requires incumbent to support Project Manager in coordinating the Human Pharmacology Unit (HPU) projects.
Key Responsibilities :
• Track project plan with respect to resource, schedule and budget. Monitor progress of project activities and deliver timely updates to the Project Management Office (PMO) and management.
• Liaise with the functional departments/sponsors to develop detailed project plans, resources, budgets, task management log to achieve project objectives and deliverables.
• Lead and schedule team meetings, preparation of agendas and circulate minutes. Prepare and present project information at internal and external meetings.
• Identify and manage (with the project team leader) all project related issues, to ensure prompt resolution and to avoid negative impact on budget or schedule
• Manage project budget and revenue (along with Project Leads).
• Map resources to project in SAP.
• Liaise with Finance/ Business Development team to ensure appropriate revenue recognition, and timely and accurate invoicing.
• Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety
• Attend training on environment, health, and safety (EHS) measures imparted company
• Graduate in Life Science discipline (B. Pharm preferred)
• M. Pharmacy
• Basic project management training or certification is an added advantage
• Identifies the steps involved in Bioavailability/Bioequivalence (BA/BE) studies and in clinical trials
• Should have involved in the direct handling of clinical studies in a well-defined project management role
• Understands project management and it’s steps in clinical research studies
• Understands budgeting and should have penchant for financial aspects of clinical research studies
• MS Excel, Word and Power point at proficient level of expertise is a requirement.
• Data Analysis skills, statistical knowledge is an added advantage.
• An experience of minimum 3 years and maximum of 6 years in Clinical Research Organization (CRO) or Pharmaceutical company.
• A team player, relational personality with patience and understanding
• Displays and practices positive attitude towards a difficult situation and be empathetic
• Excellent communication skills
• Displays and practices honesty, integrity and professionalism
Experience : 3-6 years
Qualification : B.Pharm, M.Pharm
Location : Bangalore
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Project Management
End Date : 10th August, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database