Recruitment for Pharmacists in Office of the District Health & Family Welfare Samiti
In pursuance of the order of Additional Secretary to the Govt, of West Bengal vide Memo No.: HF/0/HS(MA)/613/Z- 05/2020/FIN-27011/50/2020-ADLS(GROUP 0)(FIN) Dated - the 8th June, 2020, applications are invited on urgent basis for the following posts regarding COVID-19 related duties only for two months under Department of Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Uttar Dinajpur.
Post : Pharmacist
No. of Posts : 03 (SC-01 UR -02)
Qualification & Experience :
• Two years diploma in Pharmacy (D-Pharma) (ALLOPATHIC) from any Institute approved by the Pharmacy Council of India (PIC) / AICTE.
• Persons holding Bachelor in Pharmacy (B- Pharma) and Masters in Pharmacy (M-Pharma) from any Institute approved by the Pharmacy Council of India (PIC) / AICTE will be given preference and additional marks.
• Registration Certificate must be issued by the West Bengal Pharmacy Council.
Consolidated Remuneration per month : Rs.17,220/-
N.B. : Documents required
1. Admit Card - MP or equivalent
2. Mark Sheets & Certificate of all degree and Master Degree (as per post criteria)
3. Experience Certificate (Experience certificate must consists of Name of the Post, Employer's Name, Employee's Name, Date of Joining (DOJ) and Date of Leaving (DOL) - otherwise experience certificate will be treated as invalid).
Walk-In-Interview / Interview will be done on 07/08/2020.
Willing candidates who want to appear before the examination board for Walk-In-Interview / Interview purpose on 07/08/2020. they are instructed to bring all original documents and one set self-attested photo copy of all testimonials starting from Madhyamik Parikshya onwards and any other relevant documents at the time of examination along with the proforma (which is attached herewith) filled >. up by the candidate himself / herself.
See All Other Jobs in our Database