Recruitment for Pharmacists (84 posts) in Central Reserve Police Force
Applications are invited from male & female Indian citizens for filling up the combatised posts of Group “B” and “C” non-ministerial, non-gazetted, combatised Paramedical staff in Central Reserve Police Force on all India basis.
Post : Assistant Sub-Inspector (Pharmacist)
No of Posts : 84 (UR-35, OBC-17, SC-14, ST-10, EWS-8)
Scale of Pay : Level -5 (29200-92300)
Education qualification :
a) 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University; and
b) two years Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognised Institute; and
c) shall be registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948 (8 of 1948).
Age : Between 20 to 25 years. (Relaxable for Government servants up to five years in accordance with the instruction or orders issued by the Central Government) as on closing date i.e. 31/08/2020.
As per Ministry of Human Resource Development Notification No. 44 dated 01.03.1995 published in Gazette of India edition dated 08.04.1995, the Degree obtained through open Universities/Distance Education Mode needs to be recognized by Distance Education Council, IGNOU. Accordingly, unless such Degrees had been recognized for the period when the candidates acquired the relevant qualification, they will not be accepted for the purpose of Educational Qualification.
(a) Candidates who have not acquired the desirable educational qualification shall not be eligible and need not apply. (b) Candidates selected for appointment are liable to serve anywhere in Indian Territory and abroad. (c) The posts are combatised and purely temporary in nature but likely to continue. (d) The numbers of vacancies given above are tentative and may increase or decrease at any time/stage of recruitment process, due to administrative reasons. (e) New contributory pension scheme to Central Govt. Employees which has come into effect from 01.01.2004 will be applicable to all selected candidates. (f) 10% vacancies are reserved for Ex-servicemen from respective category. (g) If the vacancies of ex-servicemen remain unfilled due to non-availability of eligible or qualified candidates, the same shall be filled up by candidates from non ex-servicemen candidates of respective category.
POST/TRADE CODE : 04
Nationality / Citizenship :
A candidate must be either:
a) a citizen of India, or
b) a subject of Nepal, or
c) a subject of Bhutan, or
d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar ), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India. A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary will be admitted to the Examination provisionally. Candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age, physical standards, etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the posts, before applying. When scrutiny is undertaken at any stage(at PST and finally at Skill/Trade Test), if any claim made in the application is not found substantiated the candidature will be cancelled and the department decision in this regard shall be final.
(A) Category, age relaxation available to different category of eligible candidates, for claiming Age Relaxation as on the date of reckoning are as under:
UNRESERVED/EWS : -
SC : 05 years
ST : 05 years
OBC : 03 years
Ex. Servicemen (Unreserved/General) : 03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the date of reckoning.
The children and dependent family members of those who were killed in the riots of 1984 and Gujarat riots of 2002 would be eligible for relaxation in age by 5 years. If the applicant belongs to SC, ST and OBC category, the relaxation so provided in the clause will be in addition to the age relaxation as applicable in above. To obtain this relaxation a certificate from the concerned District Magistrate/District Collector of the district where the victim was killed, should be attached with the application.
NOTE-I : Ex-servicemen who have already secured employment in civil side under Central Government in Group „C‟ & „D‟ posts on regular basis after availing of the benefits of reservation given to ex-servicemen for their re-employment are NOT eligible for fee concession. However, eligibility for claiming benefit of reservation under Ex-Serviceman (EXM) category will be given as per OM No.36034/1/2014-Estt(Res) dated 14th August 2014 issued by DOP&T.
NOTE-II: The period of "Call up Service" of an Ex-Serviceman in the Armed Forces shall also be treated as service rendered in the Armed Forces for purpose of age relaxation as per rules.
NOTE-III: For any serviceman of the three Armed Forces of the Union to be treated as Ex-Serviceman for the purpose of securing the benefits of reservation, he must have already acquired, at the relevant time of submitting his application for the Post/Service, the status of ex-serviceman and or is in a position to establish his acquired entitlement by documentary evidence from the competent authority that he would complete specified term of engagement from the Armed Forces within the stipulated period of one year from the closing date 31/08/2020.
EXAMINATION FEE :
Male candidates belonging to Unreserved/EWS/OBC category applying for recruitment to the above posts should deposit Rs.200/-(Rupees two hundred) only for Group „B‟ & Rs.100/-(Rupees one hundred) only for Group „C‟ posts as examination fee. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes and female candidates are not required to pay any fee. Fee may be sent through Indian Postal Orders and Bank Drafts only. Any other mode of payment will not be accepted and such applications will be summarily rejected.
Applications not accompanied by the prescribed fee shall be summarily rejected. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection. Candidates who have to pay application fee can pay through Indian Postal Order or Bank Draft in favour of DIGP, Group Centre, CRPF, Bhopal payable at SBI-Bangrasia.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidate should read the instructions in this Notice carefully before making any entry or selecting options. Candidate should supply all the required details while filling up the form and will have to paste their photograph and signature. Due care should be taken by the candidates to fill up their application form correctly. Incomplete or defective applications shall be summarily rejected. No representation correspondence regarding such rejection shall be entertained under any circumstances. The specimen application form is attached with this notice. The application must be submitted by hand/post only.
(a) The duly filled application form with photocopies of all relevant documents, 02 latest passport size photographs and envelops mentioning correspondence address of applicant with requisite stamps should be mailed/deposited. Application will be rejected in case of non-receipt of photographs. Name of the examination i.e. “Central Reserve Police Force Paramedical Staff Examination, 2020” should be written on the top of envelop before dispatching it to “DIGP, Group Centre, CRPF, Bhopal, Village-Bangrasia, Taluk-Huzoor, District-Bhopal, M.P.-462045”. The candidates should clearly mention the post for which he/she has applied for post in the application form.
(b) Request for change/correction in any particulars in the Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances. The Department will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of non-acceptance of any correction/addition/deletion in any particular filled in application form whatever the reasons may be.
(c) All candidates, whether already in Government Service, Government owned industrial undertakings or other similar organisations or in private employment should submit their applications direct to the CRPF. If any candidate forwards his application through his employer or any other means and it reaches the CRPF late, the application, even if submitted to the employer before the closing date, will not be considered. Persons already in Government service whether in permanent or temporary capacity for as work charged employees other than causal for daily rated employees for those serving under the public enterprises are however, required to submit an undertaking that they have informed in writing their Head of Office/Department that they have applied for the examination.
Note-1 : Candidates should note that in case a communication is received from their employer by the CRPF withholding permission to the candidates applying for/appearing at the examination, their application will be liable to be rejected/candidature will be liable to be cancelled.
Note-2: while filling in his application form, a candidate should carefully decide about his choice for the centre for the examination. More than one application form a candidate giving different centres will not be accepted in any case. Even if a candidate sends more than one completed application, the CRPF will accept only one application at their discretion and the CRPFs decision in the matter shall be final.
Note-3: Candidates are advised to fill their personal Mobile Number and personal valid E-mail I.D. in the application and keep them active during the entire recruitment process. Candidates are further advised to visit website of CRPF (crpf.gov.in) frequently to get the latest information. Note-4: The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria/conditions for admission/appearing to the examination. Their admission at all the stages of examination for which they are admitted by the CRPF will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying and prescribed eligibility conditions. If on verification at any time before or after the written examination, physical and medical standards tests, physical efficiency test(PET) and skill test, it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the examination will be cancelled by the CRPF.
Note-5: Wherever validity period of a certificate like First Aid certificate, Registration Certificate, Caste Certificate etc. is prescribed, the candidates should bring copy of these valid documents at the time of PST, failing which & if not fulfilling the eligibility criteria, their candidature will be rejected. Further, they will also require to produce such valid certificates during further recruitment process i.e. screening of original documents and at the time of joining, if finally selected, failing which their candidature will be rejected.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS AND CONDITIONS:
I) The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination. Their admission at all the stages of examination will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If, on verification, at any time before or after the written examination, it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the examination will be cancelled.
II) The candidates, whose applications will be found in order, will be issued Admit Card. The candidate will bring the Admit Card during recruitment process along with following documents:
a) Certificate of date of birth (Matriculation certificate issued by the recognized education Board mentioning date of birth will only be accepted in support of date of birth)/Educational / technical / professional qualification.
b) Educational (civil/technical/professional) certificates and also valid registration certificate wherever necessary.
c) Any other certificate in support of additional qualification/experience etc.
d) Copy/receipt of fees deposited through SBI or Post Office as the case may be.
e) SC/ST/OBC candidates should submit caste certificate issued by a Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar/District Magistrate as per specimen enclosed as Appendix “B” or “C” as the case may be otherwise it will be rejected. Candidates seeking reservation as OBC is required to submit a certificate in prescribed proforma mentioned in Appendix “C” regarding his/her „OBC status and non-creamy layer status‟ issued by an authority mentioned in DOPT Office Memorandum No. 36012/22/93-Estt.(SCT) dated 08.09.1993. In order to ensure that candidates not eligible to get reservation, do not seek reservation, a declaration, in addition to certificate issued by the competent authority, may be submitted by the candidate seeking 24 reservation as OBCs in the format given at Appendix “C-1”. EWS candidates should submit INCOME & ASSEST CERTIFICATE issued by an authority mentioned in DOPT Office Memorandum No. 36039/1/2019-Estt.(Res) dated 31/01/2019.
f) Four copies of recent passport size photographs duly written the name of candidate.
g) Copies of certificate in support of claiming relaxation in physical standard as per Appendix-„D”.
h) No objection certificate (NOC) from the employer should be produced during recruitment process in case of persons serving in the Central Government departments.
i) Ex-Servicemen candidates should produce copy of authentic Discharge Certificate showing medical category & character certificate during recruitment process.
j) Candidates producing technical diploma/degree certificate of a private recognized institution should submit along with a certificate issued by concerned institution certifying that said institution/course is recognized by Central/State Govt or Council of Central/State Govt. during recruitment process.
k) The applicants applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the post applied for. They must be fulfilling eligibility criteria as on the closing date of applications failing which their application will be rejected.
l) The candidates provisionally selected for the above posts should qualify the training or courses as prescribed by the Director General, CRPF from time to time during probation period failing which services are liable to be terminated.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
1. Candidates will be admitted to the Examination provisionally. Candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age, physical standards, etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the posts, before applying. When scrutiny is undertaken at any stage(at PST and finally at Skill/Trade Test), if any claim made in the application is not found substantiated the candidature will be cancelled and the department decision in this regard shall be final.
2. Candidates who have not affixed their signature or LTI or who have not written or coded details such as Name, Roll Number and Test Form Numbers or not furnished the declaration/certificate on Page-I of the OMR answer sheet will be awarded „ZERO‟ mark. 3. Candidates seeking reservation benefits for SC/ST/OBC/EXM/EWS must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the Notice. They should also be in possession of the certificates in the format prescribed by Government of India in support of their claim.
4. Candidates belonging to the Physically Handicapped category are not eligible to apply for this examination.
5. Central Government civilian employees claiming age relaxation should produce a certificate in the prescribed format from their office at the time of document verification in respect of the length of continuous service which should be for not less than three years in the immediate period preceding the closing date for receipt of application. They should remain Central Government civilian employees till the time of appointment in the event of their selection.
6. In case of any query candidates may contact on helpline No.011-26160255.
7. Candidates must carry at least one photo bearing IDENTITY PROOF in original such as Driving Licence, Voter Card, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card etc. to the examination centre, failing which they shall not be allowed to appear for the examination.
8. Candidate submitting more than one application with different particulars like name, father‟s name, community/Photo(Face)/Educational and/or Technical Qualification will be summarily rejected and also be debarred from the examination. 9. Signatures of the candidates on all prescribed documents should be identical, either in English or Hindi, 26 and must be in running hand and not in block/capital or disjointed letters. Signatures in different style or language at the time of different process and document verification etc. may result in cancellation of candidature.
10. Candidate should note that only Name, Father‟s name and Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/High School Examination Certificate or an equivalent certificate as on the date of submission of application will be accepted. In case candidate has changed his/her name than gazette notification or any other legal documents as applicable should be submitted at the time of document verification. Such candidate should indicate their changed name in the application. However, other details should match with the Matriculation or equivalent certificate. Date of such change should be prior to submission of application.
11. Photocopy of relevant documents form is required to be attached with application form.
12. Candidate will only be responsible for any injury or mis-happening during any stage of examination i.e. he will appear at his own risk.
13. No TA/DA will be allowed to the candidates for their journey to attend the test. They will appear for the selection tests at their own expenses and risk.
14. The appointment will be subject to the condition that the candidates declared medically fit as per laid down criteria and fulfilling all other required conditions.
15. All the posts are combatised. Selected candidates will be sent for Basic combatisation training/course at any of the training institution/GC of the CRPF. The services of those who fail to complete the training successfully are liable to be terminated as per the Rules/Instructions issued on the subject by the Govt./Department from time to time.
16. After his/her selection/appointment, if any candidate is found ineligible or guilty of suppressing facts, on any ground, his/her services will be terminated without assigning any reason.
17. Success in the selection process confers no right to appointment unless the candidates comes within the cut off merit list prepared as against the advertised vacancies and the department is satisfied after such enquiry as may be considered necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respects for appointment to the service/post.
18. Selected candidates, on their appointment in CRPF will be governed by the CRPF Act, 1949, CRPF Rules 1955 and other rules and regulations as applicable from time to time. In case of candidates so appointed in the Force seeking resignations or discharge as per rule, shall be required to remit to the Govt. a sum equal to 3 months pay and allowances or the cost of training imparted to him/her, whichever is higher.
19. These posts carry all India liability and candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in India / abroad.
Opening date of application : 20/07/2020
Closing date of application : 31/08/2020
Date of written examination : 20/12/2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database