Strides Pharma Science Limited (Formerly Strides Shasun Limited) is a pharmaceutical company with a major focus on development and manufacture of IP-led niche finished dosage formulations. It is also among the world's largest manufacturers of soft gelatin capsules.
Post : Group / Team Leader (Quality Assurance - Training & Compliance)
Qualification : M.Pharm / M. Sc with 8-12 years
Key skills/ responsibilities
• Identify & assess the current & future training needs through job role matrix/curriculum analysis for the site.
• Conduct efficient & effective Technical Induction, GxP Refresher training, event training & other need based trainings on periodic basis.
• Create & manage the Trainers pool through Train the Trainer program so as to address different Training program requirements.
• Designs, develops & manages Standard Operating Procedure for Technical Training function.
• Ensure the training compliance for permanent/contract employees as per the Training SOP.
• Ensure the competency requirements as per the Training SOP.
• Designs, develops & manages Training modules in Track Wise.
• Administrator for IT enabler- Learning Management System (Compliance Wire) for ensuring the compliance for Site.
• Participate in Internal/Customer/Regulatory Audits.
• Perform QMS elements related activities/tasks in Track Wise & qualification process in a timely manner.
• Perform other duties/new tasks as assigned by CFT Teams/HOD.
Job Location : Chennai
Send your Resume at : Email ID: Adarsh.firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database