Job for Pharmacists (04 posts) at King George Hospital
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for recruitment of the following posts on Contract basis under the control of Director of Medical Education to work in King George Hospital, Visakhapatnam initially for a period of one year.
Post : Pharmacist-Gr-II
Consolidated Pay : 28,000/- pm
No of Posts : 04
The Method of appointment for the above 4 category of posts is on contract basis only.
NOTE : The No. of vacancies is provisional and likely to increase or decrease as per the need of the department and availability of clear vacancies.
D. Pharmacy / B.Pharmacy / M.Pharmacy course in A.P. Govt. / A.P.Govt. recognized institution. Must have Registered with Andhra Pradesh Paramedical Council with up to date renewal.
PARA – II : Selection Committee
The selection of candidates shall be made by the following committee as per the
instructions issued by the government vide G.O.Rt.No. 44 HM &FW Dept,
dated:25.01.2016[ GO enclosed].
1. District Collector, Visakhapatnam - Chairperson
2. Joint Collector, Visakhapatnam - Member Convener
3. Superintendent of the hospital - Member
4. DM&HO, Visakhapatnam - Member
5. DCHS, Visakhapatnam - Member
PARA – IV (A) : Method of Selection
a) Total Marks100
b) 75% marks will be allocated against the marks obtained in the qualifying examination i.e. aggregating marks obtained in all the years in the qualifying examination.
c) Weight age up to the maximum of 15% marks will be to the staff working in 104 (MMU) in HDS / CDS / Aarogyasri / Trauma care / APSACS and other Government of India schemes on contract / outsourcing basis
d) Up to 10 marks at 1 mark for each completed year after passing of requisite qualification to the said post.
PARA IV (B): PARTICULARS OF WEIGHT AGE FOR 15 MARKS AS SHOWN AT IV (A)
a) 2.5 marks for six months in Tribal Area
b) 2.0 marks for six months in Rural Area
c) 1.0 mark for six months in Urban Area
d) No marks will be given for the service rendered less than six months
e) The candidates who were terminated from contract / outsourcing service on any
disciplinary grounds / adverse remarks will not be considered
PARA V : AGE LIMIT
The minimum and maximum age shall be reckoned as on 01.07.2020 with the relaxations
allowed by the government. The candidates should not have completed 42 years of age as
a) For SC’s / ST’s and BC’s relaxation will be for 05years.
b) For Ex-servicemen 03 years in addition to the length of service in armed forces
c) For Physically challenged Persons 10years
Para-VI: Application PROCESSFEE
Each applicant must pay application process fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two hundred
only) by way of Crossed demand draft, drawn on any nationalized bank in favor of
the “Hospital Development Society, King George Hospital Visakhapatnam
PARA VII (A): RULE OF RESERVATION
The General Rule 22 and 22-A of AP State and Subordinate Service Rules will apply
including women reservation.
PARA VII (B) : RULE OF RESERVATION TO LOCAL CANDIDATES
Local: The applicants who studied from 4th to 10th in Visakhapatnma district shall be treated as “Local” for this recruitment. Lab-Technician and Pharm-Gr-II, Receptionist cum Clerk posts are District cadre posts.
Though the Staff Nurse post is Zonal Post, since recruitemnt is being done in all districts, Local status for the Staff Nurse Posts is restricted to Visakhapatnam district only.
HOW TO APPLY
The candidates should download the application from the website kghvisakhapatnam.org and submit the filled in applications with all relevant enclosures by registered post / in person and handover at the special counter provided in the office of the Superintendent, King George Hospital, Visakhapatnam on or before 05.00 PM on 03.08.2020.
Instructions to the Candidates
1. The appointments are purely temporary and on contract / outsourcing basis as mentioned above.
2. The candidates should work in KGH, Visakhapatnam or in any other place according to the need of the department.
3. The candidates should reside at their bonafied headquarters.
Attested copies of the following certificates to be enclosed as shown in the serial order. Page number should be both sides on every sheet attached with application right from the check list to last page. Total Pages attached to the application should be indicated on the 1st page i.e. check-list sheet.
1. Passed Marks of all subjects of both Academic and Technical Qualifications.
2. Inter Vocational Candidates should submit Intermediate marks and Bridge Course marks.
3. Provisional Pass Certificates.
4. SSC or its equivalent certificate for evidence of Date of Birth.
5. Latest Caste Certificate issued by the Tahsildar concerned.
6. Study certificates from 4th Class to 10th Class issued by the concerned school authorities or residence certificate for seven years preceding to SSC in case of private study.
7. Certificate of Registration in AP Nursing and Midwives Council for the candidates applying for Staff Nurse Post with up to date renewal.
8. Physically Handicapped Certificate (SADAREM) in respect of candidates claiming reservation under P.H .quota.
9. Crossed demand draft for Rs.200/- drawn in favour of “Hospital Development Society, King George Hospital, Visakhapatnam”
10. Service certificate issued by the controlling officer or any other authority in case of the staff working on contract / outsourcing basis who wants to claim weight age marks as shown the conditions in Para IV A[c]. In the absence of such certificates, candidates will not be given any weightage.
Applications submitted without required particulars and incomplete applications will summarily be rejected.
NOTE: The Staff Nurses and other employees recruited under special recruitment drive under COVID-19 shall apply afresh for the post notified now.
Candidates are informed that the recruitment process will be done under the personal supervision of Collector and District Magistrate, Visakhapatnam and Joint Collector Visakhapatnam transparently according to merit, weight age and rule of reservation etc. After completion of verification of applications, provisional merit list will be placed in the website for information of the candidates. After answering the appeals if any final seniority list will be published in a transparent manner. Hence, they are advised not to resort for any unethical practices and cooperate with the District Selection Committee for transparent selection of candidates.
Tentative Recruitment Schedule
Last Date for submission of Filled-in applications : 03.08.2020
Scrutiny of applications : 17.08.2020
Publication of provisional merit list : 21.08.2020 to 24-08-2020
Publication of final merit list / selection list : 28.08.2020
Verification of original certificates and issue of appointments : 01.09.2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database