Job for Pharmacist in Govt. General Hospital
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for recruitment to the following posts on contract basis to work in Govt. General Hospital, Kadapa.
Post : Pharmacist Gr.ll (contract)
Salary P.M : Rs.28.000/-
No. of post : 01 BC-B (W)
Educational qualifications required for the post : Pass in Intermediate with Science Group /D-Pharmacy/B- Pharmacy from the recognized Institutions and registered with A.P. Pharmacy Registration Council.
NOTE: 1. VACANCIES MAY INCREASE (OR) DECREASE AT THE TIME OF RECRUITMENT.
FEES: Each applicant must pay application process fee of Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred only) In to the A/c No.368727I6571 IFSC code SBIN0010107 of State Bank of India. Putlampalle. RIMS Branch. Kadapa In favour of Convenor. H.D.S GGH., Kadapa and the original receipt/countcr foil shall be enclosed to the application. Otherwise the same will be rejected.
AGE : As per G.O.Ms.No.52 General Admn.(SER.A) Dept. Dt: 17.6.2020 the age relaxation is detailed below.
1. O.C. candidate: minimum 18 years and should not have completed 42 years as on 01.07.2020
2. SC/ST/BC candidates: Relaxation of 5 years
3. Ex-servicemen: relaxation of 3 years and length of service rendered In the armed forces.
4. Disabled persons: Relaxation of 10 years.
RULE OF RESERVATION:
General rule 22 of A.P. State and subordinate rules 1996 shall be followed.
REGARDING LOCAL CANDIDATURE:
For the post of Staff Nurse:: Candidates who studied from 41’ to 10" in Kadapa District treated as local candidate for this recruitment.
Note : Though Staff Nurse Is a zonal post since recruitment is being done in all districts. Local status Is restricted to Kadapa District only.
* For the post of Pharmacist Gr.ll and Lab Technician Gr.ll. These posts are District cadre posts and these posts are filled with the Local candidates belonging to Kadapa District only.
* YSR District Kadapa will be treated as local area.
CONDITIONS ON APPOINTMENT:
The candidate selected and appointed on contract basis shall not be regarded as a member of the service In which the post to which he/she appointed is included and shall not be entitled by reason only if such appointment, to any preferential right to any other appointment in that or any other service. The dept, or the person may revoke the contractual appointment or discontinue the contract by giving one month notice in writing on the either side. This contract would automatically cease to operate on lapse of contract period and both parties will be discharged of their respective obligations and liabilities without any formal or informal communication.
1. Candidates should enclose all mandatory certificates, failing which the applications will be rejected.
2. In the absence of complete marks lists (along with supplementary passed marks memos) the application liable for rejection.
3. Candidates not having upto date renewals from respective Councils / Board will be summarily rejected.
4. In the absence of proper certificates like caste/community (with categorization/ physically handicapped/Ex-Servicemen, the candidate will be considered as O.C.
5. In the absence of the below mentioned Study/Residence Certificates the candidate will be considered as Non-Local. Proper Study certificate from 4,h class to 10,ri class (OR)
In case of private study from 4th to 10,h class (Seven) years of
residence certificate from revenue authorities
(Tahsildar/MRO) (4th to 10th with years and school name.)
How to apply:
The filled in applications should be submitted in a sealed cover to the office of the Superintendent, Government General Hospital. Kadapa by Registered post (OR) dropped in the boxes kept at the O/O the Superintendent. Govt. General Hospital. Kadapa along with all required certificates in view of the COVID-I9 Pandemic situation. The applicants should write the name of the post, for which they are applying on the top of the cover.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR APPLICATION PROCESS
a) Commencement of application submission : 24-07-2020
b) Last date of submission of application : 31-07-2020
The decision of the Department/District Selection Committee pertaining to the application and Its acceptance or rejection, as case may be and at all consequent stages culminating in the selection or otherwise of any candidate shall be final in all respects and binding on all concerned under the powers vested with it. The Department/DSC also reserves its right to modify regarding terms and conditions laid down in the notification for conducting the various stages upto selection duly intimating details thereof to all concerned as warranted by any unforeseen circumstances arising during the course of this process.
See All Other Jobs in our Database