Set in a picturesque landscape at the foothills of the Western Ghats, National Institute of Technology Calicut (NITC) is located about 22 kilometers north-east of Calicut City. National Institute of Technology Calicut is a Technical Institution of national importance set up by an Act of parliament(Act 29 of 2007) namely, the National Institute of technology Act 2007, which received the assent of the President of India on 5th June,2007.
Post : Pharmaceutical Assistant (Male) (on contract for 11 months)
Educational : (i) 10+2 in science (PCB/PCM) subjects from recognized Board or University (ii) 2 Years Diploma with First class from an Institute recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India Or Bachelor’s degree in pharmacy ((B. Pharma.)
Experience : (iii) Only for 2-year diploma holders: Minimum two years’ experience in any recognized hospital or Pharmacy
Others : (iv) Registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act 1984
Instruction to candidates applying for the above contractual posts
• Read the advertisement and instructions carefully and apply only after satisfying yourself with respect to your eligibility in terms education, experience, job profile etc.
1) Candidates with the requisite qualifications must apply only through Institute website using the link: online application The online procedure to apply is :
a. Register in the link provided with your e-mail id.
b. After registration fill the application form. All the fields in the form are essential and no field/column must be left blank.
c. After completing the application form, submit the form.
d. Please ensure to fill all the details very carefully and verify them before submitting.
e. Go “Step 2: Apply online jobs” and select the post(s) you wish to apply.
f. While applying for a specific post kindly make sure you possess the qualifications as per the eligibility advertised for the post and select that particular post from the drop down list.
g. Desirable and other qualifications: If the post you are applying, requires some qualifications which are desirable, the details will need to be filled at this stage, thus you can fill the details of your possessing the desirable qualifications. If you do not possess the desirable qualification prescribed you may leave those columns blank.
h. Apply for the post by clicking the “Apply” icon. You can apply for more than one post provided you are eligible.
i. The list of posts applied by you can be viewed after this step, where in you can delete your application if required.
j. Click the “next” icon and the list of posts applied along with the application(s) number generated will be visible, and you can download your application(s) from here.
k. Send a signed copy of the print out of the application form (It is requested to not make any further amendments to this application by writing anything by hand apart form you signature) along with your self-attested copies of your certificates in proof of education, experience etc.to the address :
Assistant Registrar (Establishment)
NIT Calicut, NIT Campus PO
2. Important dates:
Date from when the link for online application will be active : 20th July 2020
Last date of filling and applying online : 5th August 2020
Last date for receipt of hardcopy of applications : 21st August 2020
Crucial date for consideration of age limit : 1st August 2020
3) Only the eligible candidates would be informed regarding the further selection process, it may be either informed via e-mail or the details will be published in the website. The selection process and engagement may happen only on the basis of reopening of the Institute and the Institute’s requirement at the time of reopening.
4) The candidates thus called for, will be required to produce the originals in support of their claims along with proper ID proof either during the selection process or while reporting for joining (if the selection process is done online) without which their candidature will be considered as disqualified.
5) Reservation: NITC will follow the GoI norms for reservation, candidates wanting to claim for reservation should, confirm the following:
a. SC/ST candidates should bring a valid caste certificate from the competent authority. b. OBC-NCL candidates should bring non-creamy layer certificate issued by an officer not below the rank of Tahsildar. The certificate should be recent.
c. PH candidates should produce the valid certificate of permanent disability from the competent authority
d. EWS candidates should produce an income and asset certificate issued by the competent authority
6) The number of vacancies for all the above posts (including the technical staff in the Academic departments) may vary.
7) The candidates must bring all their originals certificates with respect to their date of birth, education, experience, and category for verification without which verification will not be considered complete and they will be disqualified.
8) Any change of dates etc. will be published in the website/e-mail only and not by any other mode. Candidates are requested to closely watch the website and their mails.
9) Interim enquires and canvassing via phone or any form may lead to disqualification.
All the engagement will be purely temporary and only for a specified duration. They will be purely based on the requirements of Institute at any given point of time, none of the engagements above entails any claim, implicitly or explicitly for any regular post in NIT Calicut.
The Institute bears full right to terminate the engagement of any personnel with appropriate notice when either regular/permanent staff/personnel is appointed or whenever the institute no longer requires the services due to administrative or technical reasons.
See All Other Jobs in our Database