Career for Pharmacists (3 posts) in Govt. General Hospital
The Government have issued orders to recruit Pharmacisi Gr.II on regular appointment for fill up newly sanctioned and existing vacancies in Govt. General Hospital, Guntur with the consolidated pay per month as mentioned against each.
Post : Pharmacist Gr.II
No of Posts : 03
Remuneration per month : Rs. 28,000/-
As per GO Ms.No.64 HM&FW (Al) Dept., Dt. 10.06.2020. Selection Process: Purely on Merit and follow the Rule of Reservation.
Method of Recruitment : Contract
Educational Qualifications :
1. 02 years Diploma in Pharmacy course after intermediate recognized by the Govt, of AP.
2. Bachelor of Pharmacy
3. Or any other eligible equivalent qualification must be regd. with AP Pharmacy Council with updated renewal.
Age : .
1. OC candidate should not have completed 42 years as on 01.06.2020 (Should not have been born before 01.06.1978).
2. SC/ST/BC Candidates should not have completed 47 years as on 01.06.2020. (Should not have born before 01.06.1973).
3. Ex-Servicemen and PHC Candidates should not have completed 50 years as on 01.06.2020 (Should not have born before 01.06.1970)
Reservation : Rule of Reservation will apply as per AP State Govt. Rules in force.
Rs.300 for OC/BC Candidates
Rs. 100 for SC/ST Candidates
The application fees should be paid by the way of Demand Draft from any Nationalized Bank, in favour of Superintendent, HDS,Government General Hospital, Guntur
payable at Guntur.
METHOD OF SELECTION:
A. Selection Process:
a) Total Marks – 100.
b) 75% Marks will be allocated against marks obtained in the qualifying examination i.e., Aggregate of Marks obtained in all the years in the qualifying examination.
c) Weightage up to 15% Marks will be given to the Staff Working in 104 (MMU) and also working in HDS / CDS / Arogyasri – HCT, Trauma Care, APSACS and Other GOI schemes on contract / Outsourcing basis with the conditions as shown at “Para-B”.
d) Upto 10 marks @ 1.0 mark per each completed year after passing of requisite qualification to the said post B. Particulars of weightage:
1. @ 2.5 Marks per Six Months of service in Tribal area.
2. @ 2.0 Marks per Six Months of service in Rural Area.
3. @ 1.0 Marks per Six Months of service in Urban Area.
4. No weightage will be given for the service rendered less than six months.
5. The Staff who are working on contract / Outsourcing basis may be continuing in service (or) they may not be in service at present subject to condition that they shall not be removed from service on any disciplinary grounds/adverse remarks.
6. There will be no interview.
Conditions on Appointment
The candidate selected and appointed on contract basis shall not be regarded as a member of the service in which the post to which he/she appointed is included and shall not be entitled by reason only of such appointment, to any preferential right to any other appointment in that or any other sendee. The department or the person may revoke the contractual appointment or discontinue the contract by giving one month notice in writing on the either side. This contract would automatically • cease to operate on lapse of contract period and both parties will be discharged of their respective obligations and liabilities without any formal or informal communication.
Other service Conditions:
1. Ail the recruited candidates shall maintain benefited Head Quarters.
2. Disciplinary control in accordance with provisions APCS (CCA) Rules, 1991.
3. All persons on contract basis shall execute an agreement on a non judicial stamp paper of Rs.100/- with two witness and submit the same to the appointing authority concerned at the time of reporting for duty, agreeing to the terms and conditions of the contract.
1. Candidates should make sure of their eligibility to the post applied for and that the declaration made by them in the format of the application regarding their eligibility in ail respects. Any candidate furnishing incorrect information or making false declaration regarding his/her eligibility at any stage or suppressing any information is liable to be debarred from recruitment conducted by the department and summarily rejection of their candidature for this recruitment and future recruitments.
2. The department is vested with conducting the recruitment and selection as per rules duly maintaining utmost secrecy and confidentiality in this process and any attempt by any one causing or likely to cause breach of this duty in such manner or by such action as to violate or iikely to violate the fair practice followed and the ensured by the department will be sufficient cause for rendering such questionable means as ground for debarment.
Departments Decision is Final:
The decision of the department/District Selection Committee pertaining to the application and its acceptance or rejection, as the case may be, and conduct of the counseling and at all consequent stages culminating in the selection or otherwise of any candidate shall be final in all respects and binding on all concerned under the powers vested with it. The department/DSC also reverse its right and modify and regarding terms and conditions laid down in notification for conducting the various stages up to selection duly intimating details thereof to all concerned as warranted by an)' unforeseen circumstances arising during the course of this process.
HOW TO APPLY:
The filled in Application should be submitted through Register Post with Ack. Due duly enclosing the following certificates along with application fee by way of Demand Draft (DPI from 17.07.2020 to 16.08.2020 by 5 PM. The application without signature of the applicant or without any of the following enclosures will be summarily rejected.
1. S.S.C. or Equivalent examination Marks Memo.
2. Intermediate or 10+2 examination Marks Memo.
3. Qualifying Examination Pass Certificate.
4. Marks memos of all the years (qualifying examination)
J. Registration and Renewal certificates of respective councils.
6. Internship Certificate if any applicable.
7. Latest Caste certificate issued by the Tashildar/MRO Concerned.
8. Study certificate for the years from 4l11 class to 10th class. In' case of Private Study residence certificate from the Tashildar/MRO concerned for the above period (4th to 10th Class Study period)
9. PH Certificate (SADAREM CERT1FICAE) in respect of candidates Claiming reservation under PH Quota.
10. Sports certificate in respect of candidates claiming under sports quota.
11. Relevant Certificate in respect of candidates claiming Ex Service man Quota
12. 1 Photographs duly passed on the application from with Self attestation.
13. Copy of appointment order and service Certificate for in -service candidates who are working on contract service with Government under Medical and Health Depart., should produce service certificate from concerned officer duly counter signed by the concerned DM&HO.
Last date for submission of application is 16-08-2020 at 5.00 P.M.
See All Other Jobs in our Database