Syngene International is one of India’s premier contract research and manufacturing organizations in providing customized service. Our services encompasses all across discovery chain: early stage discovery, process development, cGMP manufacturing and formulation development both in the small molecule and novel biologics area. Based in Bangalore, Karnataka, the Company is situated in a 90 acre Special Economic Zone with over 100000 sq. mt of built up facilities.
Post : Associate Scientist-Bioanalysis (11061)
• Responsible for activities in LC-MS/MS-based Bio-analytical Laboratory.
• Play a leading role in all aspects of design, development, and validation of multiple component LC-MS/MS-based bio-analytical methods for quantization of drug discovery candidates/team members and related substances in a variety of biological matrices
• Responsible for the quality of data generated including the interpretation, release, and archive of all bio-analytical results
• Analytical problem-solving skills
• Hands-on experience in other common in vitro ADME assays is highly preferred
• Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety
• Attend training on environment, health, and safety (EHS) measures imparted company
• 5-6 years in industry or CRO
• Sound knowledge in Analytical Chemistry and Separation Science
• Expert in all laboratory techniques and sound knowledge of associated software especially in mass spectrometry.
• Strong communication skills.
• Project Management skills.
• Good verbal & written communication skills, mentoring skills
Qualification : M.Pharm
Experience : 5-6 years
Location : Bengaluru
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Job ID : 11061
End Date : 30th July, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database