Career for M.Pharm as Associate Scientist at Syngene International
Syngene International is one of India’s premier contract research and manufacturing organizations in providing customized service. Our services encompasses all across discovery chain: early stage discovery, process development, cGMP manufacturing and formulation development both in the small molecule and novel biologics area. Based in Bangalore, Karnataka, the Company is situated in a 90 acre Special Economic Zone with over 100000 sq. mt of built up facilities.
Post : Associate Scientist-Bioanalysis (11061)
• Responsible for activities in LC-MS/MS-based Bio-analytical Laboratory.
• Play a leading role in all aspects of design, development, and validation of multiple component LC-MS/MS-based bio-analytical methods for quantization of drug discovery candidates/team members and related substances in a variety of biological matrices
• Responsible for the quality of data generated including the interpretation, release, and archive of all bio-analytical results
• Analytical problem-solving skills
• Hands-on experience in other common in vitro ADME assays is highly preferred
• Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety
• Attend training on environment, health, and safety (EHS) measures imparted company
• 5-6 years in industry or CRO
• Sound knowledge in Analytical Chemistry and Separation Science
• Expert in all laboratory techniques and sound knowledge of associated software especially in mass spectrometry.
• Strong communication skills.
• Project Management skills.
• Good verbal & written communication skills, mentoring skills
Qualification : M.Pharm
Experience : 5-6 years
Location : Bengaluru
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Job ID : 11061
End Date : 30th July, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database