Work as Scientific Promotion Executive at Sanofi | B.Pharm, B.Sc
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions. With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Post : Scientific Promotion Executive (West Delhi)
• Capability Development - Attend all local and regional meetings and training programs and acquire and apply knowledge as disseminated through such programs.
• New Hire Induction - Impart field induction training to new joiners monitor progress and give feedback to superiors.
• Make product presentation and assist area manager in PCM’s whenever required.
• Assist the Area Manager in collating doctor usage details in brand matrix.
• Sales Target Achievement - Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets as assigned by AM/RBM
• Inventory Management – Ensure optimal inventory with proper focus on secondary sales.
• Doctor Calls - Make a predetermined number of effective calls to doctors for promoting company’s products and concepts as per policy decided from time to time. Collect complete data on territory doctors, maintain and submit call records in the prescribed format and update doctor data base.
• Efficient Day Planning - Plan day’s work with clear objectives for each call, perform pre and post call analysis.
• Market Intelligence - Keep track of movement of company products vis-à-vis competitor’s products and give regular feedback to superiors. Assist the AM to identify appropriate target doctors.
• Report adverse events to Pharmacovigilance.
• Effective utilization of Business Excellence tool VacciMI for process excellence.
• Product Availability – Make the vaccines available with doctors through POBs.
• Brand Building - Organize specific group events of doctors – organize logistics e.g. venue, date, & time, materials, etc and co-ordinate with TSEs/Product Manager in compliance with the ethical framework of the company.
• Participate in the patient awareness campaigns, where applicable. Give post program feedback; follow up with participating doctors to increase demand.
• B. Sc. Or Preferably B.Pharm
• 2-3 years of sales experience 10-12 years’ experience in Sales
• Pharmaceuticals (preferred), consumer health care
• Product knowledge
• Market Knowledge
• Business policy knowledge and procedures of the company
• Communication and presentation skills
• Selling and negotiation skills.
• Interpersonal relations and skills to manage customer relations.
• Ability to work with database and data warehousing programs
Experience : 2-3 years
Qualification : B.Pharm, B.Sc
Location : New Delhi
Industry Type : Pharma
End Date : 30th August, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database