Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post : Expert Scientific Writer
1. Prepares literature review, abstracts, posters, and slide sets, Manuscripts (complex) working from various data sources including clinical study reports, patient profiles, protocols etc.
2. Performs quality control (QC) checking / proof reading of the above mentioned documents to meet customer expectations.
3. Manages multiple projects across multiple brands at any given time.
4. Obtains feedback from customers; defines and implements customer management tactics.
5. Supports people and performance management.
6. Supports process improvement initiatives.
7. Complies with and support group’s project management tool, standards, policies and initiatives.
8. Follows Novartis specifications for documentation, specifically Novstyle, templates etc.
9. Follows and track clinical trial milestones for assigned projects.
10. Maintains records for all assigned projects including archiving.
11. Maintains audit, SOP and training compliance.
12. Trains new joiners, fellow colleagues as and when required.
13. Performs additional tasks as assigned.
Minimum science degree or equivalent, B.Sc./equivalent with 10 years Clinical Research (CR) experi-ence, M.Sc./M.Pharm +8 years of clinical research (CR) experi-ence Desired – Doctoral Degree Excellent written and oral English Minimum: Minimum science degree or equivalent, B.Sc./equivalent with 10 years Clinical Research (CR) experi-ence, M.Sc./M.Pharm +8 years of clinical research (CR) experi-ence Desired – Doctoral Degree or Qualification in Medical Sciences (MBBS/MD/equivalent) PhD + 6 year of CR experience, MBBS/equivalent + 6 year of CR experience, MD +4 years of CR exp
Experience : 4+ year
Qualification : M.Sc. / M.Pharm / MPH / MBBS/ MD
Location : Hyderabad
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Research & Development
End Date : 5th August, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database