Walk in interview for Ph.D or M.Pharm or M.Sc as Assistant Research Scientist at S. D. Agricultural University
The jurisdiction of S. D. Agricultural University is Seven Districts of North Gujarat region viz., Banaskantha, Sabarkantha, Mehsana, Patan, Gandhinagar, Kachchh and Aravalli. SDAU is established for the better development of Agriculture and allied sectors in the North Gujarat Agro-climatic Zone. The SDAU is aimed to serve the agricultural interest for the economic development of the farming community of North Gujarat region. S. D. Agricultural University has 8 colleges, 28 Research Stations and 3 KVKs in the jurisdiction.
Post : Assistant Research Scientist (ARS)
The candidate meeting the following academic qualification are to be engaged on out sourcing/ contractual service for the period not exceeding 11 (eleven) months in the plan scheme "Strengthening of Referral Laboratory for Seed Spices” (B.H-12053) at Bio Science Research Centre, DoR SDAU, Sardarkrushinagar.
Pay Amount (Rs) : 25000/-per Month (Fixed)
Qualification : Ph D. OR M. Sc. in Biochemistry/ Soil Science and Agricultural Chemistry/Residues analysis/ Biotechnology / Microbiology Chemistry (QC.QA.) OR M. Pharm (QC.QA.). M V Sc. (Pharmacology) having experience on analytical/ chromatography laboratory works desirable.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The above mentioned position is purely temporary on the contractual basis i.e. 11 months from date of appointment or till continuation of scheme whichever is earlier. S. D. Agricultural University is not bound to provide any employment after completion of the period.
2. If the performance of selected candidate is not found satisfactory or misconduct, his / her services will be terminated without any prior notice even before the period for which he/ she is engaged.
3. In addition to the project work, selected candidate has to do work as assigned by unit head.
4. The candidate may download the Application Performa from university website sdau.edu.in
5. Eligible candidate may directly attend the walk-in- interview on above specified date and time at his/her own cost, along with his/ her Bio-data (as per Performa), one pass-port size photograph, attested copies of educational qualifications, work experience certificates and age proof of the candidate .
The Walk-In-Interview will be held on 08/07/2018 at 10.30 AM at the Office of the Bioscience Research Centre (BRC), S.D. Agricultural University, Sardarkushinagar, Dist. Banashkantha-385 506.
See All Other Jobs in our Database