Recruitment for Pharmacist at GMC - Government Job
Goa Medical College and Hospital is a Government tertiary care hospital. It is our constant endeavor to provide quality services to all those who visit the hospital. The services provided at the Goa Medical College are described in the citizen's charter for GMC and are also available on the website gmc.gov.in GMC is also a teaching hospital. The college is involved in undergraduate and postgraduate medical education and also provides training to students pursuing their education in the field of dentistry, nursing and other affiliated fields.
The Dean, Goa Medical College, Bambolim-Goa desires to make the following appointments purely on contract basis and on leave vacancy basis (contract) as here under.
Post : Pharmacist
Period of Contract : Leave vacancy period up to 12/12/2019 or till the regular employee joins back to duty whichever is earlier.
Consolidated Remuneration per month : Rs.20,320/-
Educational Qualification :
1. Diploma in Pharmacy from Board of Technical Education or Degree in Pharmacy from recognized University.
2. Should be registered with the State Council of Pharmacy.
3. Knowledge of Konkani.
1. Not less than three years experience as registered Pharmacist.
2. Knowledge of Marathi.
Age : Not exceeding 45 years
Walk in Interview
Date : 17-07-2019
TIme : 10.30 am
Venue: Conference Hall at Deans Office, GMC-Bambolim-Goa
• Candidate has to report for verification original documents along with application enclosing Xerox copies of certificates and testimonials, at least 30 minutes before commencement of interview, late reporting will not be considered for interview.
• No TA.DA shall be paid for attending the Walk in Interview.
See All Other Jobs in our Database