Walk in interview for B.Pharm, D.Pharm in Amrit Pharmacy at HLL Lifecare Limited
HLL Lifecare Limited, a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India is a global provider of high quality healthcare products & services. With state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities spanning across India, HLL is diversifying into vaccine manufacturing, lifecare services, sanitary napkins besides engaging in procurement consultancy, healthcare infrastructure development and facility management.
Retail Business Division of HLL Lifecare Limited, has setup AMRIT Pharmacy at various Government Medical College / District / FRU / Other Hospitals in Meghalaya state for which the company is looking for dynamic and performance driven professionals for the following position on Fixed Tenure Contract basis.
PHARMACIST/ ASISTANT PHARMACIST
Qualification & Relavant Experience : B.PHARM / D.PHARM with 0-3 Years.
Qualification & Relavant Experience : Graduation in any discipline with minimum 1 year experience in Hospital/ Healthcare industry.
Qualification & Relavant Experience : B.PHARM with minimum 5 Years or M.PHARM with minimum 3 Years
The selection procedure for Assistant Pharmacist/ Pharmacist/ Pharma Assistant/ Officer Operations shall comprise of written test and personal interview. Duration for the written test is 30 minutes and the maximum mark is 50.
Age: Maximum 37 years as on 01.07.2019.
Interested and eligible candidates may walk-in for selection test between 10.00 AM and 01.00 NOON. (Candidates who register up to 01 Noon only will be allowed to attend the selection test.
Candidates are required to bring their original Mark sheets and Certificates for verification)
• Upper age relaxation will be given to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH, as per Government of India Rules in this regard.
• Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
• Candidates are requested to fill up the Application Blank attached herewith affixing their latest passport size photograph, which has to be produced at the time of verification of certificates.
• Appointment will be on Fixed Tenure Contract basis.
• Candidates are required to bring all certificates in original along with attested copies to prove age, qualification, experience and latest salary certificate with break-up. SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer) candidates should produce their Community Certificate in original from the concerned Revenue Authorities. Failure to produce the above certificates in original will disqualify from appearing for the selection test.
• Proposed place of posting shown in the detail may vary as per the business requirement, management keeps the right for the final place of posting as deemed fit
• Only candidates with relevant QUALIFICATION and EXPERIENCE will be permitted to attend the written test.
Walk in Interview
Date : 30-07-2019 (Tuesday) [Reporting time 10 AM to 12.00 PM]
Venue : Amrit Pharmacy,
Neigrihms Hospital Campus, OPD Block
Meghalaya , Pin- 793018
See All Other Jobs in our Database