Recruitment for Pharmacists (03 Posts) under Ministry of Railways at ICF | Government Jobs
The Integral Coach Factory is one of the earliest production units of independent India. It was inaugurated by the first Prime Minister of India Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru on 2nd October, 1955. Later the Furnishing Division was inaugurated on 2nd October, 1962 and the production of fully furnished coaches steadily increased over the years. Spread over nearly 511 acres, it has about 10,408 employees to turnout more than 2000 coaches every year which includes conventional and self propelled coaches.
Post : Pharmacist
No of Post : 03 (UR-1, SC-1, ST-1)
Level : 5
Age Limit as on 01-01-2020 : 20-35 years
UR : 02.01.1985 to 01.01.2000
SC/ST with 5 years relaxation : 02.01.1980 to 01.01.2000
Qualification : 10+2 in Science or its equivalent with Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognised institution and registered as Pharmacist under Pharmacy Act, 1948 (or) Bachelor degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharma) from a recognised University or its equivalent and registered as Pharmacist under Pharmacy Act 1948.
For General Candidates : Rs 500 /-
For candidates belonging to SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/ PwBD/Female/Transgender/Minorities/Economically backward class.
Note: This fee Rs. 250/- shall be refunded to them at the time of selection. : Rs 250/-
Monthly remuneration including all-allowances i.e (DA, HRA. TA & HPCA) : Rs 47,900/- (Approximate)
1) The engagement will be purely on contractual short term basis with a maximum tenure of one year or on or before 31.03.2020, (if the scheme of engagement of Para medical staff on contract basis is further not extended) or availability of a regularly selected candidates whichever is earlier.
2) The services rendered as Para-Medical Staff on contract basis is a stop gap arrangement and will not have any bearing in respect of consideration of their period of service in case of regular selection through RRB.
3) Full time engagement on contract basis will not confer on them any right to claim for regular absorption/extension in the Railway.
4) The contract may be terminated by either side by giving one month notice. However, in case of gross negligence/misconduct/irregularities or in the event of joining of regular candidates selected through RRB, the engagement will be terminated with immediate effect.
5) The contractual staff may be pennitted ;off on Sunday & National holidays. However, they may be called for duty on any day including Sundays & National holidays for which compensatory rest may be given later. In addition, they may be granted two days leave for each completed month of engagement.
6) The engaged contractual staff will not be eligible for any kind of leave viz (CL, LAP, LHAP etc). For absence, if any, appropriate deduction will be made from the monthly remuneration.
For More Info Go Next Page...