Job opportunity for Pharmacists (10 posts) at Apollo Hospital
Apollo Hospitals was established in 1983 by Dr. Prathap C Reddy, renowned as the architect of modern healthcare in India. As the nation's first corporate hospital, Apollo Hospitals is acclaimed for pioneering the private healthcare revolution in the country. Apollo Hospitals has emerged as Asia's foremost integrated healthcare services provider and has a robust presence across the healthcare ecosystem, including Hospitals, Pharmacies, Primary Care & Diagnostic Clinics and several retail health models. The Group also has Telemedicine facilities across several countries, Health Insurance Services, Global Projects Consultancy, Medical Colleges, Medvarsity for E-Learning, Colleges of Nursing and Hospital Management and a Research Foundation. In addition, 'ASK Apollo' - an online consultation portal and Apollo Home Health provide the care continuum. Apollo presence encompasses over 10,000 beds across 70 hospitals, 2556 pharmacies, over 172 primary care & diagnostic clinics, 148 telemedicine units across 13 countries, health insurance services, global projects consultancy, 15 academic institutions and a Research Foundation with a focus on global clinical trials, epidemiological studies, stem-cell and genetic research.
Post : Pharmacist
No of Posts : 10
Dispensing the drugs as per prescription / indents
• Raising the Pharmacy requisition slips as per requirements
• Receive the stock from stores and check against the Issue slips for quantity, batch no, expiry etc.
• Doing physical verification of stocks with computer, data daily
• Taking the stock of short-expiry medicines once a month
• Taking the stock of non-moving medicines once in 6 months
• Building customer relationship for effective service towards total patient care
Receive the prescriptions from the patients/customers. Go through the prescriptions carefully. If in doubt, check with the referral doctor.
If the prescribed drug is not available, arrange for the same through stores / distributors. If any particular brand is not available inform the doctor about the substitute
• In case of narcotic drugs. Ensure that the prescription is duly signed by the referral doctor with registration number rubber stamped, and is current dated.
• Clarify the quantity required and the dosage with the patients.
• Prepare the bill for the quantity required and inform the patient / customer about the bill amount. Generate the bill in duplicate.
Take the medicines from the respective racks in accordance with the bill and the doctor's prescription.
• Check the medicines physically for batch no, expiry, quantity with the bill and prescription and approved by the pharmacist.
• Pack the medicines along with the prescription and the original bill. If patient prefers, counseling done on dosage and regimen.
IP, CCU & OT Pharmacies
• Receive the indents / PMR (manual) from the wards / OT
• If there are any doubts in the indents / PMR, check with the Nurse/Doctor before picking the medicines from respective racks as per Indents / PMR
• Cross checking the medicines with the indent / PMR and bill for batch, expiry and quantity. Pack the medicine and issue to dispatch section / OT
• Online/ Manual return medicine slips are checked with the physical stock received and accounted in the patient bill.
• Storage, handling and dispensing of narcotic drugs as per policy.
Experience : Fresher
Qualification : B.Pharm
Location : Chennai
Salary : Rs 15000 pm
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
End Date : 30th July, 2019
Requested to confirm your presence at firstname.lastname@example.org /// phone:7339060444
Apollo Hospital Enterprises Ltd
See All Other Jobs in our Database