Opportunity for M.Pharm, M.Sc as Project Manager at CDSA | Salary Rs 1,00,000/- pm
• Leadership skills that include the ability to build effective project teams, ability to motivate others, delegation, drive and timely/quality decision making
• Personal qualities that include the ability to gain trust and confidence with a variety of clients, good learning ability, managerial courage, action oriented and resilience in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
• Comprehensive understanding of Indian Clinical Trials Regulations, ICH and CDSCO Good Clinical Practice
• Business/ Operational skills that include commitment to quality management and problem solving
• Influencing skills including mhnbvegotiation and teamwork
• Effective communication skills that include the provision of timely and accurate information to stakeholders, proficient in English, strong written and oral communication skills
• Computer literacy in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access or other trial management systems
• Ability to develop and deliver presentations, prepare technical reports and contribute effectively in the manuscripts
• Ability to develop and implement monitoring plans and SOPs
• Ability to make evaluative judgments, remain flexible as projects and priorities change
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize workload in order to meet multiple deadlines
• Ability to work independently with minimal guidance as well as collaboratively within a team setting
• Knowledge of regulations and guidelines pertaining to the conduct of clinical trials/ studies on human subjects
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. All educational professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized Board/ University and full-time.
2. The experience requirement specified should be experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
3. Persons working in Govt. or Public Sector undertaking should produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Interview.
4. The qualification, experience and other requirements for the post can be relaxed at the discretion of the Chairman of the Interview Committee, in case candidates are otherwise well qualified.
5. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview
6. Incomplete applications will stand summarily rejected without assigning any reasons. 7. The salary is a consolidated sum as per sanctioned order without any other benefits. Salary mentioned against the position is the maximum and can be lesser based on candidate’s experience, qualifications, skill set, etc.
8. This position is strictly project-based.
9. All results will be published on our website and all future communications will be only through email
10. Candidates (Including SC/ST and other backward classes) are not entitled for the travel reimbursement or any other reimbursement for attending the interview.
11. This position will be placed in CDSA Faridabad office at NCR Biotech Science Cluster at Faridabad Gurgaon Expressway, Faridabad.
12. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Procedure for filling online application:
a. Before filling up the online application, keep the following documents handy:
i) A soft copy of your passport size photo and signature. (only jpeg/jpg format, file size 50 kb maximum)
ii) A comprehensive CV (PDF format only, file size 1 mb maximum) containing details of qualification, positions held, professional experience/distinctions etc. iii) The documents in support of educational qualification and experience (PDF format only, file size 1 mb maximum) as mentioned below:
• Matriculation Mark sheet
• Intermediate Mark sheet
• Graduation Degree/Mark Sheet
• Post-Graduation Degree/Mark Sheet
• Ph.D degree
• Relevant experience certificates
• Caste certificate in the format prescribed by the Govt. of India, if applicable
• Disability certificate in the format prescribed by the Govt. of India, if applicable
• List of Publications (if any)
• List of patents (if any)
b. Candidates are requested to use Google Chrome internet browser for best results in submission of online application.
c. Once online application is submitted, no correction/ modification is possible.
d. In case of difficulty in filling up the online form, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
e. On successful submission of your application, a pop up window will appear showing the reference number. Please keep a note of the reference number for future correspondence.
Note: In case a suitable candidate is not found, the call for application will remain open till suitable candidate is found. As soon as suitable candidate is found, this recruitment notice will be closed on our website.
Last date for receipt of online application is : 4th August 2019
CLINICAL DEVELOPMENT SERVICES AGENCY
3rd Floor, THSTI Building, 3rd Milestone, Gurgaon-Faridabad Expressway,
Faridabad – 121001 (Haryana)
See All Other Jobs in our Database