Recruitment for Pharmacists (05 posts) in Deputy Director Health Services | Government Jobs
Deputy Director Health Services, Nashik Circle, Nashik invites applications from eligible candidates for filling up the following posts on contractual basis under National Urban Health Mission in Muncipal Corporation of the Nashik mentioned in advertisement.
Post : Pharmacist
No. of Post and Category : TOTAL-5 [ST - 1 VJ- 1 SEBC - 1 OPEN -2 (1F)]
Essential Qualification : D. PHARMA
Experience : Experience Candidates will be preferred
Corporation : Nashik Muncipal corporation
Remuneration : Rs. 10,000/- Per Month (Consolidated)
1. Number of posts & reservation may change.
2. These posts are purely contractual and not State Government’s regular posts.
3. Remuneration is a consolidated pay.
4. Short listed candidates will be eligible for interview.
5. Appointment of selected candidate will be for the period of 11 months or less as per approved PIP likely to be extended, if performance is satisfactory & only if project is extended. If performance is not satisfactory contract will not be renewed & can be terminated at any time without prior notice. If the project is not extended; candidate cannot claim any right on the post or permanency of job or job protection by Government or any litigation regarding the employment protection.
6. Age criteria will be relaxed by 5 years for existing NHM employee. Higher experience and qualification will be preferred. Experience will be relaxed if sufficient candidates are not available.
7. Age criteria : Open category is 38 years & for reserved categories is 43 years..
8. All required qualifications must be full time course from Government recognized university.
9. Interested candidates fulfilling the above mentioned criteria should submit application as per the given format on the date of Walk in interview in the office of : Deputy Director Health Services, Nashik Circle, , Nashik.
10. The fees for application form is Rs.100/- for reserved category and Rs.150/- for candidate in Open category. The fee has to be paid through Demand Draft of Nationalised bank / Private Bank drawn in favour of "DDHS NASHIK".
11. Individual application for each post is mandatory. Application should be submitted in given format only
12. The incomplete application and application on plain paper will not be considered.
13. The selection committee reserves all the rights to modify or change all the above mentioned criteria without any prior intimation.
14. All rights to modify or cancel the process of recruitment at any point of time are reserved with Deputy Director, Health Services, Nashik Circle
15. Hard Copy of Application form with self-attested essential document is to be submitted (Application on Emails not accepted)
Walk In Interview
Date : 06.08.2019
Place : Office of Deputy Director Of Health Services, Public Health Department, Nashik Circle. Nashik, Regional Referral Hospital Campus, Shalimar, Nashik 422001
Time : 8.30 AM to 11.30 AM Submission of Application Form along with bank Demand Draft at Counter No. 2 - Pharmacist
See All Other Jobs in our Database