Faculty Recruitment in Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology
The University came into operation formally with the assumption of the office of the first Vice Chancellor on January 15, 2001 as a sequel to the promulgation of THE WEST BENGAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY ACT, 2001, under West Bengal Act XV of 2000 passed by the West Bengal Legislature. The University started its academic programme, from July 16, 2001 following a Notification from the Department of Higher Education, Government of West Bengal dated June 15, 2001 through the affiliation of Engineering and Management Institutions / Colleges and has entered the eighth year of its functioning. The University is included in Section 2F and also in Section 12B of UGC and recipient of UGC Grant.
University to recruit faculty members on purely contractual basis in the following areas
1. Business Management, Travel & Tourism, Hospital Administration, Business Analytics.
2. Multimedia, Animation, Graphic Design, Film-making, Television production, Media Science, Virtual Reality / Augmented Reality
3. Environmental Science, Forensic Science, Material Science, Geo-informatics, Renewable Energy
4. Food Science, Biotechnology, Pharmacy, Bioinformatics, Clinical Genetics
5. Robotics and 3D printing, Microelectronics & VLSI
6. Interior design
7. Computer Science and Information Technology with skillsets in Cyber security, AI, Block Chain, Data Analytics, Cryptography, Internet of Things, Mobile Application Development, Gaming
8. Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science
Candidates having appropriate post-graduate and higher qualification with minimum two years of teaching experience are encouraged to appear in the interview. The candidates should carry six copies of their CV. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Reservation policies, as per Govt. norms, will apply.
Walk-in interview will be held on July 22, 2019 at 12:00 noon in the City Office of the University
Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal
Main Campus: Haringhata, Nadia
City Office: BF 142, Sector I, Salt Lake, Kolkata - 700064
See All Other Jobs in our Database