Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, a University established under section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956 is a premier instituion in the field of higher learning in Sanskrit studies, Trditional Sastras and Pedagogy. It is funded by the Ministry of Human Resource Development through University Grants Commission, New Delhi. The Vidyapeetha has a long history in the service of Sanskrit education. The vidyapeetha was established at Tirupati (A.P.) in 1961 by the Govt. of India on the recommendations of the Sanskrit Commission (1957) as an autonomous body under the name of Kendriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha Tirupati Society. Dr. S.Radhakrishnan, the then Vice Presiden t of India laid the foundation stone of the vidyapeetha on 4th January 1962. The basic objective of setting up the Vidyapeetha is to impart and improve Sanskrit pedagogy, to accelerate the pace of higher Sanskrit learning and to combine the traditional Sanskrit education with modern scientific research.
Post : Pharmacist
No of Post : 01 (SC-01)
Level in Pay Matrix (7th CPC) : 05
(i) 10 + 2 plus with Diploma in Pharmacy (2 years duration)
(ii) Registration with State Pharmacy Council.
Method of recruitment : Direct Recruitment
Age Limit : 35 years
Application Form and Fees :
The Application Form can be downloaded from the Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha website (rsvidyapeetha.ac.in) to be submitted along with a Demand Draft for Rs.800-00 (Rs.200-00 for SC/ST candidates and no fees for PwD candidates) drawn on any nationalised bank on or after the issue of this advertisement in favour of the Registrar, Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati. The application form shall not be provided by Cash/Speed Post/Registered Post or any other mode.
1. The Institute reserves the right : (a) to relax any of the requirements with reference to age and experience in exceptional cases and/or in the case of persons already holding comparable positions, on a regular basis, in a university/research institution, (b) to fill up or not to fill up any of the vacancies advertised;
2. Since applications received may be shortlisted, merely possessing the prescribed qualifications and the requisite experience would not entitle a person to be called for an interview:
3. No queries or correspondence regarding issue of call letters for interview/selection of candidates for the post will be entertained at any stage and canvassing will lead to debarring the candidate from considering to the post.
4. The Vidyapeetha reserves the right to revise/reschedule/cancel/suspend the recruitment process without assigning any reason. The decision of the Vidyapeetha shall be final and no appeal shall be entertained.
5. For posts reserved for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EWS candidates, applications from other candidates will not be entertained nor will SC candidates be substituted either by ST/OBC candidates and vice-versa;
6. Candidates belonging to OBC category, but coming in creamy layer will not be entitled to the benefits of reservation and should apply as General Category candidate.
7. Candidates who have obtained 55% or more marks or an equivalent grade of B in the 7 point scale as mentioned below in the Master’s Degree should only apply except in the case of SC/ST/OBC and PwD candidates the relaxation of 5% is applicable as per Government of India norms and UGC Regulations, 2018.
8. Candidates are required to put their full signature on the application form. Paste (do not staple/ pin) a latest passport size colour photograph in the space provided for at the right top portion on the first page of the application and to attach one photograph along with the application.
9. Please write name of the post applied for, reserved post or unreserved post, and applicant’s name with full postal address along with his/her Mobile Number on the back of the Demand Draft without fail.
10. Reservations for SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates exist as per the Rosters being maintained by the Vidyapeetha for various posts in accordance with the guidelines of the DoPT, GoI. Candidates applying for the reserved posts should clearly state to which category they belong. They must also enclose a Certificate issued by Tahsildar/ Mandal Revenue Officer/Equivalent authority as proof to this effect, without which the applications will not be considered. In case a candidate wants to claim benefits under the Persons with Disability category, the candidates relevant disability should not be less than 40 per cent. Proof to this effect in the form of a valid Disability Certificate must be enclosed to the application, without which the application will be treated as General (Unreserved). The Candidates belonging to OBC, in addition to their community certificate has to submit a declaration to such effect that they don’t belong to persons/sections (Creamy Layer) mentioned in column 3 of the schedule mentioned vide O.M.No.36012/22/93-Estt.(SCT) dated 8th September, 1993 and modified DoPT O.M.No.36033/3/2004 Estt. (Res.) dated 09/03/2004, 14/10/2008 and 27/05/2013 without which applications will not be considered. As per the OM No.36039/1/2019-Estt (Res) dated 31.01.2019 of the DoPT, Govt. of India, the benefit of reservation under EWS can be availed upon production of an Income and Asset Certificate issued by a Competent Authority. The Income and Asset Certificate issued 'by any one the following authorities in the prescribed format as given in Annexure-I of the above mentioned OM dated 31.01.2019, shall only be accepted as proof of candidate's claim as 'belonging to EwS: - (i) District Magistrate/Additional District Magistrate/Collector/ Deputy Commissioner/Additional' Deputy Commissioner/1st Class Stipendary 3 Magistrate/ Sub- Divisional Magistrate / Taluka Magistrate/Executive Magistrate/ Extra Assistant Commissioner (ii) Chief Presidency Magistrate/ Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate/ Presidency Magistrate (iii) Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar and (iv) sub-Divisional Officer or the area where the candidate and/or his family normally resides.
If no copies of the above certificates are sent with the application, it is liable to be rejected for reserved positions and no appeal against its rejection will be entertained.
For More Info Go Next Page...
12. A relaxation of 5% will be allowed from 55% to 50% of the marks at the Master’s level for the SC/ST/OBC/PWD category.
13. Only matriculation/SSC certificate /passing certificate issued by the concerned education board will be considered as proof of Date of Birth. No other document will be accepted for verification of date of birth. 14. The Vidyapeetha reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason therefor.
15. The candidates called for interview will have to come to the place of interview at their own expenses. However, outstation unemployed candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD categories called for interview will be paid to and fro single second class rail fare/bus fare on production of Tickets.
16. The candidates should bring their original research papers, degrees and certificates, etc. with them for verification.
17. The Vidyapeetha will send call letters for attending interview to the eligible candidates only as per rules. 18. Age relaxation to SC/ST/OBC/PwD candidates will be provided as per the existing rules of the DoPT., Government of India.
19. The age of superannuationshall be 60 years subject to amendments from time to time.
20. Employed persons should send their applications through ‘proper channel’. However, direct copies may be sent to save delay, subject to the production of NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE at the time of interview.
21. Only prescribed applications to be downloaded from Vidyapeetha website (Website : rsvidyapeetha.ac.in) will be accepted. If a candidate desires to apply for more than one post he/she should make a separate application with the separate requisite fee. The candidate should clearly note that the Vidyapeetha will not be responsible for non-receipt of application or any delay in receipt thereof on any account.
22. For the post of Pharmacist, Written/Skill Test wherever applicable will be conducted. The Date/Schedule of Skill Test/Written Test/Interview/Syllabus/Scheme of examination (as applicable) will be displayed in the Vidyapeetha website rsvidyapeetha.ac.in. Further, the Date, Time and Venue of Skill Test/Written Test/Interview will be communicated to the concerned candidate by E-mail also if email address is given. Candidates should keep visiting Vidyapeetha’s website rsvidyapeetha.ac.in regularly for announcement/information/ corrigendum/notices and other details throughout the selection process at various stages for filling up these vacant positions.
23. Applications on plain paper or without the enclosures or incomplete applications will not be entertained.
24. Applications received after the due date and time shall summarily be rejected. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. 25. No interim queries regarding interview / selection will be entertained
26. Applicants are advised to give phone numbers and e-mail address in their own interest to facilitate prompt communication.
27. Applicants may attach additional sheet(s) wherever necessary quoting the serial number.
28. New Pension Scheme in accordance with the O.M. No.F.5-2/97 (DU) dated 26-8-2004 and O.M. No. 1-2/2004 (FA-NPS) dated 15-12-2004 received from the University Grants Commission will be applicable for the candidates appointed on or after 1-1-2004 and subsequent amendments made or will be made from time to time.
29. Duly signed and filled in downloaded prescribed application should be addressed to the Registrar, Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati-517 507 (A.P.) in an envelope superscribing “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _______________________” and should reach this office on or before 5.30 p.m. on 09.08.2019.
For Further details Please contact : The Registrar, Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati.
See All Other Jobs in our Database