Applications are invited for Guest Lecturer at SAMT
The State AYUSH Mission, Tripura (SAMT) under National AYUSH Mission is inviting applications in the plain paper from the willing/eligible candidates for empanelment of Guest Lecturer for Diploma in Pharmacy (Ayurveda & Homoeopathy) course at Regional Institute of Paramedical Science & Technology, Govt, of Tripura.
Post : Guest Lecturer
Remuneration : Rs.300/- for each theory class and Rs.500/- for each practical class.
Important information & Eligibility Criteria
1. Post Graduate Doctors (Ayurveda & Homoeopathy) with teaching experience of 3 (three) years.
2. Post Graduate Doctors (Ayurveda & Homoeopathy) will be considered if, teaching experience is not available.
3. For the in-service candidates fulfilling the above mentioned criteria no. 1 & 2, “No Objection Certificate” from the employer needs to be submitted with a permission to conduct at least one class of one-hour duration per week.
4. No examination will be conducted for selection of the candidates. All the candidates found eligible as per criteria no. 1, 2 & 3 above will be empanelled.
5. All those who are empanelled as Guest Lecturer following the above procedures will take classes for Diploma in Pharmacy (Ayurveda & Homoeopathy) students by rotation, one by one.
6. No communication will be made through issuing call letter or publishing in the local dailies further during the next procedure.
Important dates & other information
Interested candidates are hereby requested to submit their application in the plain paper & submit relevant self attested supporting documents by hand/ by registered post in a sealed envelope with superscribed name of the post as “Application for the post of ___” & “ Applicant’s name______S/o/ D/o/ W/o______addressed to the Mission Director, National Health Mission, Tripura & Member Secretary, State AYUSH Mission, Tripura, Palace Compound, Agartala, West Tripura - 799001 from 29th July 2019 to 7th August 2019 (excluding Govt, holidays). No application will be received after 4.00 PM of 7th August 2019. Authority will not be liable for any postal delay.
The list of to be empanelled candidates will be published in the website of National Health Mission, Tripura (tripuranrhm.gov.in/) only.
See All Other Jobs in our Database