Recruitment for Pharmacists (05 posts) in CUP
The Central University of Punjab, Bathinda (Punjab) has been established through the Central Universities Act 2009 which received the assent of the President of India on 20th March 2009. Its territorial jurisdiction extends to the whole State of Punjab. This newly set up Central University of Punjab (CUP) at Bathinda is poised to write new alphabet on the academic horizon of India. This University is one of the important links in the recently set up chain of Central Universities created in the educationally backward areas of India. Going to be an upwardly mobile organization, it is destined to emerge as a quality provider of teaching and research, knowledge and skills, products and services, attitudes and ethics.
Post : Pharmacist
No of Posts : 05
Classification : Group-C
Pay Level as per 7th CPC & Entry Pay : Pay level 5 (Entry pay of Rs. 29200/-)
Age limit for direct recruits : Not exceeding 30 years
Education and other qualification
i. A Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy from recognized University.
ii. Two years of experience in relevant field in Government / University / PSU / Autonomous Bodies / Hospitals / Clinics.
iii. Proficiency in Computer Operations
iv. Registered with the State Pharmacy Council
1. Any type of corrigendum/addendum/amendments/notice/updation etc. related to this advertisement shall be uploaded on University websites cup.ac.in; cup.edu.in only. Further, the university will not send any further information/call letters by post/newspapers. CUPB will not be responsible for invalid/wrong email ID and Mobile No. mentioned by the candidates. Therefore, it is the responsibility of the candidate to mention correct contact details and regularly check their e-mail, SMS and CUPB websites: cup.ac.in; cup.edu.in for updates.
2. Mere possession of eligibility conditions shall not entitle a candidate to be called for skill test/written test/ interview (as applicable). As per instructions of Govt. of India, there will be no interview for the Group B (Non-Gazetted) and Group C posts, except the posts identified to be filled through interview. In addition to minimum qualification prescribed in advertisement, selection process and criteria for all non-teaching posts is attached at Annexure-I.
3. The date for determining the eligibility (i.e. age, qualifications and experience) of all candidates in every respect shall be the closing date of online applications as prescribed in the advertisement.
4. If any suitable PWD candidate(s) is found against any post (if eligible otherwise), the university, may consider to give preference to such candidates in order to give prescribed quota to PWD category candidates, irrespective of fact that the post was not earmarked for PWD candidates in the advertisement.
5. A candidate belonging to any reserved category who desires to be considered for any unreserved post also besides the posts under reserved category, will have to apply & submit separate application forms for unreserved posts and reserved posts.
6. Any candidate belonging to SC/ST/OBC, who wish to apply for any unreserved post, will not be given any relaxation of marks (10th/12th/Degrees/Diploma/NET etc.) and age etc.
7. University reserves the right to conduct skill test for any post, to which it deems fit.
8. The posts, in which minimum qualification is graduation or above, the experience will be counted only after the date of fulfilling the minimum educational qualification as required for the post.
9. The application for appointment on deputation may be forwarded by the employer along with the CR dossiers duly certified by the Competent Authority for the last 5 years through proper channel.
10. Suppression of factual information, supply of fake documents, providing false or misleading information or any other undesirable action by the candidate shall lead to cancellation of his /her candidature. In case, it is detected at any point of time in future even after appointment that the candidate was not eligible as per the prescribed qualification, experience etc. which could not be detected at the time of written test/ interview due to whatever circumstances, his/her appointment shall be liable to be terminated forthwith as per this clause and also based on his/her undertaking.
Find More Info Go to Next Page...