Job for Pharmacists (12 posts) at BMC | Permanent Government Jobs
BMC is a local government committed to provide basic infrastructure facilities to the people of the city. BMC is very well known for the managing the city by using private sector participation as well as introduction of innovative mechanism in management to serve people efficiently. City has prepared different plans for improving services and to nullify gap between services and demands.
Post : Pharmacist
No of Posts : 12 posts (ST-01, SOBC-03, UR-08)
1) D.Pharm or B.Pharm (From recognized university by Indian Government or State government) and experience as Junior Pharmacist in Government or Semi Government hospital as dispenser
Experience in Any Pharmaceutical Company (registered under Company Act -2013) as Pharmacist or Medical representative for Two years
2) Candidate should have registered in Gujarat Pharmacy Council
3) Candidate should have basic knowledge of computer.
4) Should have basic knowledge of English, Gujarati, Hindi Language.
Age Limit : 18 to 35 years
Candidate should be resident of Gujarat , age relaxation
1. UR Ladis : 05 years
2. Reserved category Men : 05 years
3. Reserved category Ladis : 10 years
4. General Handicapped Men : 05 years
5. General Handicapped Ladis : 10 years
6. Reserved category Handicapped Men : 10 years
7. Reserved category Handicapped Ladis : 10 years
Salary : Fixed Salary for First Five years Rs 31340/- and After Five years of Probation Period Salary will be as per 7th Pay Scale 29200-92300
Application Fee : Rs 200
1. Candidate must be citizen of India, or Nepal or Bhutan
2. Written exam / Oral Exam will organize at Bhavnagar City, Candidate should appear for exam on own expenses
3. Information will provided to Selected candidates / waiting listed candidates for verification of Original Certificates
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on competitive written exam & computer proficiency test.
Last Date : 2nd August, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database