Opening for Director, Science - Chemical Medicines in U.S. Pharmacopeial Convention
* Demonstrated success in a people leadership role. Strong business acumen combined with both management and leadership ability.
* Influential leader with the ability to drive problem resolution, transformation, and organizational change.
* Effective coach and mentor to staff. Ability to identify and develop talent.
* Demonstrated stakeholder collaboration experience, with the ability to quickly develop and manage internal and external relationships and contacts.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to develop and deliver presentations to Senior Management and the entire organization.
* Demonstrated research, technical, and analytical skills, as well as the ability to take highly technical scientific information and make strategic recommendations quickly.
* Ability to lead in a fast paced environment with changing deadlines and priorities.
Experience: 10 years
Tracking Code: 1066-679
Industry Type: Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area: Non-supervisory scientific
End Date: 15th August, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database