Vacancy for Manager position at Syngene
Syngene International is one of India’s premier contract research and manufacturing organizations in providing customized service. Our services encompasses all across discovery chain: early stage discovery, process development, cGMP manufacturing and formulation development both in the small molecule and novel biologics area. Based in Bangalore, Karnataka, the Company is situated in a 90 acre Special Economic Zone with over 100000 sq. mt of built up facilities. The state-of-the-art research facilities have been qualified by various pharmaceutical majors & regulatory agencies and has received various certifications including ISO 9001: 2008, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007, GLP and AAALAC.
Post : Manager
- Preparing of tables, listing and graphs, as applicable
- Creation of ADaM dataset specification and ADaM dataset or non-standard dataset.
- Design, develop and maintain programs that will produce and/or validate safety and efficacy tables, listings and figures.
- Participate in establishing the programming scope for a deliverable with study statistician and study team and ensure high quality results and milestones are achieved efficiently.
- Creation of macros and use existing macros to generate reports.
- Responsible to ensure that all output within a project is accurate and has consistent appearance.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously and meet the timeline.
Manager performance review for the team
Mentoring and coaching team members and plan for their development.
Resource planning and allocation
Client management and process improvement
Statistical experience in Clinical Trials and BA/BE studies.
SAS Programming experience in Clinical domain in the Pharmaceutical industry.
Exposure in working in different therapeutic areas like Oncology etc.
Familiar with CDISC conventions, i. e SDTM, ADAM models and hands on experience in implementing these models.
Ability to work independently.
Excellent communication skills.
Experience in handling team.
Location : India
Industry Type : Pharma
Functional Area : R&D
End Date : 15th Aug, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database