Job for M.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Sc at Dr. D. Y. Patil Biotechnology & Bioinformatics Institute
Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune, comprising of Padmashree Dr. D. Y. Patil Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre, Pimpri, Pune, was accorded the status of University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, vide Notification No. F.9-39/2001-U.3 dated 11th January 2003 of the Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of Secondary & Higher Education, New Delhi, and (ii) Notification No.F6-9/2003 (CPP-I) dated 24/01/2003 by the University Grants Commission, New Delhi.
Post : JRF
Title of the Project : Harnessing the potential of neo-glycoconjugates in antigen cross-presentation for effective CD8+T cell response in cancer”
Tenure : 3 years
Essential: M.Sc. Life Science / Biotechnology / Biochemistry/ Microbiology / M. Tech. Biotechnology/ M. Tech. Nanotechnology / B. Pharm. / M. Pharm or Graduate degree or Post graduation degree in professional course
The following examinations conducted by various Central Government Departments/Agencies are considered as National Eligibility Test (NET).
1. CSIR-UGC-National Eligibility Test including LS
2. GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering)
3. JAM (Joint Admission Test)
4. GPAT (Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test)
5. BET (Biotechnology Eligibility Test) including Test conducted by BINC (Bioinformatics National Consortium)
6. JEST(Joint Entrance Screening Test)
7. JGEEBILS (Joint Graduate Entrance Examination for Biology & Interdisciplinary Life Sciences)
8. NBHM Ph.D. scholarship Screening Test
9. ICMR- JRF Entrance Examination
10. AICE (ICAR-All India competitive Examination)
Monthly Emoluments : Rs.25,000/ (As per DST-SERB rules) + HRA
Last date for submission of prescribed application : 19/08/2017
Kindly send your applications to “Dr. Rajesh Kumar Gupta, Associate Professor, Dr. D. Y. Patil Biotechnology & Bioinformatics Institute, Survey No. 87/88, Mumbai-Bangalore Expressway, Tathawade, Pune - 411033”. Highlight the envelope with “Application for post of DST SERB-JRF (Junior Research Fellow)”.
Note: No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Enquiry regarding the project position should be addressed to Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database