The Central University of Punjab, Bathinda (CUPB) has been established in 2009 along with other new Central Universities by an Act of Parliament (No 25, of 2009). The University is accredited with A grade from NAAC. The Central University of Punjab is the youngest university that has secured its position in the top 100 institutions (95th Rank) in the University category & 1st amongst New Central Universities in the MHRDs NIRF Ranking 2019. It is credited with highest per capita research funding. The university has a mission of providing a wide range of instructional and research facilities across integrated and cross-disciplines, promote innovation in teaching, learning and research, and cross-pollinate new ideas, new technologies and new world-views.
Post : Summer Internship Fellow
Projects Title : “Investigation on oxysterol binding protein and lipids crosstalk in antifungal drug resistance of pathogenic fungi”
Principal Investigator : Dr. Vinay Kumar Bari
Assistant Professor, Department of Biochemistry
Central University of Punjab,Village Ghudda, Bathinda, PUNJAB-151401
Period of Summer Internship : 02 Months
Age : Below 35 years as of the date of interview (Relaxation in age is permissible for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Government of India rules) Stipend : Rs.5,000/- per month
Essential Qualification : Pursuing M.Sc., M.Pharm. or equivalent degree in any relevant branches of Chemistry/Chemical Sciences/Medicinal Chemistry or MSc qualified with at least 55% marks for GN/OBC (50% for SC/ST/PH) from UGC recognized University/ Institute
Desirable Qualification : Preference may be given to candidates with prior experience inmicrobiology, molecular biology, Bioinformatics
Terms and Conditions
• Interested candidates are requested to send their application with the prescribed format available on the university website: or /other_jobs.php to the project investigator by email: email@example.com
• The student who is pursuing M Sc may join the summer internship during his/her summer vacations or as per his convenience
• No canvassing in any form will be entertained.
• For more details/clarification, please contact Project Investigator: Dr. Vinay Kumar Bari on E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile: 6392896797.
• No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
The interview can be attended in a physical mode
or through the google meet
Last Date : 09.05.2022
Date of Interview : 10.05.2022 at 11:00 AM onwards (Walk-in or Online Interview)
See All Other Jobs in our Database